HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL
View all HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL reviews

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL Employee Review

Productive, fast paced environment

Faced paced and professional environment. I feel valued and well managed in terms of my short term and long term goals. All hard work is rewarded and valued at Holland Park School. The leadership team are pro-active and work extremely hard to push you to be the best version of yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Horrific place to work

Awful, toxic environment. I worked at least 70hrs a week to get by, nothing was good enough, I did not feel valued or respected. Having nice candles and expensive paint on the walls was more of a priority than providing teachers with sufficient printing credit, equipment, and LSAs for students with needs.

Pros

Students and colleagues are nice (except SLT)

Cons

Everything.

Lovely kids, unacceptable management

The management preyed on inexperienced teachers who know no better: the stress and expectations placed on staff here were neither normal nor necessary.NQTs who worked a minimum of 12 hours per day - plus weekends - were idolised rather than helped. Other staff were made to feel guilty for going to the gym or making half term plans.Lessons were theatrical, in that they were largely for show - as were many of the school’s burdensome, legalistic, and frankly excessive policies. I would not recommend working here.

Pros

Lovely kids

Cons

Long hours, culture of fear

Exciting and Challenging Environment

I have worked in many schools and I can say that working at Holland Park was a pleasure. It was a great opportunity to work with excellent colleagues and be exposed to a professional and career centered enviroment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement