HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL
View all HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL reviews

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL Employee Review

Repetitive yet rewarding

Although it was a volunteering role meaning that I did not have a salary, the job was still somehow rewarding as I felt as though I was genuinely helping people when returning books, maintaining the order of books e.t.c.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Rich in knowledge

Learnt to think like a librarian. Useful experience - cataloguing books, authorising loans etc... Also helped find books I might like much easier and i would really recommend it.
Same location

Inspiring a student-focused culture

It is a joy to work at Holland Park School and feel the strength of the teamwork and mutual loyalty among colleagues. The fulcrum of the school's activities are the students, and we the teaching staff are impelled by our determination to ensure a happy and successful future for them. Each teacher's unique set of skills is valued and respected by senior school leaders, and there is a collaborative and creative approach to the task of helping each staff member realise their full potential.

Horrific place to work

Awful, toxic environment. I worked at least 70hrs a week to get by, nothing was good enough, I did not feel valued or respected. Having nice candles and expensive paint on the walls was more of a priority than providing teachers with sufficient printing credit, equipment, and LSAs for students with needs.

Pros

Students and colleagues are nice (except SLT)

Cons

Everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement