HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 29 reviews

Insights into HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Exciting, Challenging and Rewarding!

I have been working at Holland Park School for 11 years now. Ever since I joined this institution, I felt a sense of belonging, purpose and most importantly feel a huge part of the success achieved by all of our students. The leadership Team at the school demand that our students have access to excellent teaching and an exceptional learning environment. I have found that throughout my time at HPS, The leadership Team has offered me support and guidance every step of the way, and provided me with opportunities to reach my full potential in an exciting and ever changing career. Yes there are always challenges, but they are always matched with even greater reward and successes. From the first day you join HPS you immediately appreciate and recognise that this is no ordinary school, but something really special that you can be a part and thrive. The design of the building and the stunning classrooms are out of this world, you immediately feel a sense of privilege being able to call this place work. 11 years on and I still feel there is more to come along this exciting journey, I thank my lucky stars that I can say, I am a part of Holland Park Secondary School.

Pros

Challenges and Rewards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement