HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL Employee Reviews for Support Associate

Holland Park School

The typical day at work is fast paced. What I learnt is that the school has a high turn over rate, plus to support students with special educational needs. The management is done well and is structured, but sometimes you are focused into tasks that you don't want to do. The workplace culture is encouraged and supported by your department. The hardest part of the job supporting students and not having the correct training to help them succeed.The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the young people.

Pros

Holidays and working with young people

Cons

short breaks and being talked belittled.

Outstanding workplace

It is an outstanding school. I couldn´t be happier with my job at the moment. The quality of teaching, the fantastic relationship between colleagues, the scenery where we are working. I can just feel privileged. It is a very demanding place as people may think, but you cannot succeed if you are not exigent with yourself and try your best. Behaviour and good manners are very important, also kindness and politeness. Definitely, a faboulous place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement