Hollyfield Personnel

Hollyfield Personnel Employee Reviews

Holly field helped me get the job I’m at now and I would go back to them as they really made the job search process so easy and they really help with the interview side of things and make you feel comfortable
Pros
Support
Cons
No cons
Not a nice environment to work in, management where horrible, really bullying, and the senior consultant, speak to you like rubbish. A very false place to work, and to top it off they are the worst paying company ever!!
This agency help me find the perfect role, every staff member I have spoken to has been lovely. Everything was done promptly for me and any queries have been responded to very quickly. Highly recommend. They actually care about my role and haven't lost contact since i started, I have felt very supported and organised thanks to Hollyfield.
Pros
Lovely staff
Cons
They have no jobs locally Waste of time registering seems to be the norm nowadays. Waste of journey and jobs that are advertised you apply for them and get no come back and here nothing.
Pros
Cons
No jobs
this was a very good attentive agency, always made sure work was going well and answered any and all questions I had. the wage was not the greatest but I suppose they only pay as much as the company hiring is willing to pay.
Hollyfield is always a joy to work at. All staff are very welcoming and helpful when i am unsure of something. Its a fun working environment with a rewarding job to carry out. Its a very social working environment. I love working here and will remain friends with my colleagues for a long time. I am also lucky enough in this job to have a caring, easily accessible and approachable boss. I never feel shy or out of place within work, its great.