Home Logic UK

Working at Home Logic UK: Latest Home Logic UK Reviews

United Kingdom25 reviews

paytimemanagementjobworkcompanypeoplegood

Worst place ever management horrendous

Anybody who tells you this is good, is lying to you, constant threat of being sacked by managers terrible motivation and basically no money if you fail to make sales, if you have a family say goodbye to them as you’ll never see them, overcharge people thousands then drop the price to basically nothing so you’ll only earn 50 quid, bag of lies stay away, trust me

Pros

Occasional commission

Cons

12-15 hour day

Great products, super organised business

I have been with Homelogic for 5ys excluding lockdown. Never had to worry about being paid, no worries about leads. The higher the cost of living the more relevant this company is and the more you will earn. Enthusiasm and determination, together with their training program will see you on the path to earn a very good living.

Insights into Home Logic UK

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Recommend, warm leads and good commission

Recommended. Hard work pays off in this company, good commission and felt supported through out by my field manager. leads are warm and I have no reason to complain. Commission has been raised since I joined last year also.

So far, So good…

As the title of the review says, so far so good. Only been here for a few weeks. Training could be better, but there is some good support if you ask for it.

Productive and Fun Work Place

Working for Home Logic is enjoyable and rewarding at the same time. In all honesty, good pay, wonderful internal staff and management. Management is always there to help and encourage you if you need.

Excellent family ran business

I've worked for homelogic for almost 2 yrs now, I find it a great place to work staff are friendly and helpful and your encouraged to contact management if your having any problems, it's a family run business and thats what it feels like.. A family. Yes it's a call center so there is a certain amount of pressure to preform and hit targets but you would find that in any job, always paid on time and if there are any issues iits delt with straightaway

Good company to work tor

Good company to work for, all the staff and management are lovely, make you feel at ease and not once have I felt uncomfortable working here. If you have any problems they help you with them and if you need help they are always more than happy to help you

Good company to work for

Working at homelogic provides a professional business environment in which we still have a laugh and get the job done. Salary is above most other jobs involved in sales or marketing companies and the management team are incredibly understanding of everything people have going on outside of work. The ability to receive bonus isn't easy but is more than achievable. The people who work here are all genuinely part of a family and being a small business run by a brilliant team of directors means everyone I know here is excited to come to work daily!

A half step up from unemployment

Easily the worst job I’ve ever had in my life. They don’t pay what they are advertising, I’m not sure if they even pay minimum wage. You can’t calculate your pay until your pay slip comes. You don’t get paid until midday, weekly. The commission structure is poor compared to how much they sell the product for. Their turnover is high because a) No one wants to work there, which most people realise as they walk through the door. b) Management are rude, self entitled, aggressive, bullies. Witnessed management screaming at colleagues in my time there. No professionalism, discussing employees in front of other employees. Reprimanded publicly for doing anything outside of making calls (ie, toilet breaks), constant monitoring like a child. We were once made to stand up at our desks and not allowed to sit down until we got a lead. Nothing enjoyable about the job (unless you count lunch breaks & going home). Cold calling, harassing the elderly, for a product that is generally not needed in any home. Quite the battle to convince people it is, making leads out of unsuspecting people. Script is a complete lie, often changing to add more lies. Only take this job if absolutely desperate as I was at the time.

Awful people

Horrible place to work I worked here for 3 months and was never given a contract although asked. If you didn’t hit your target every day you were either binned off or taken down to 2/3 hours a week. Upper management are also awful. Our office was closed due to management being drunk at work

Brilliant place to work

I have worked at the company for the last 2 years and i have nothing but praise for the way they manage you and how understanding they are towards every member of staff that comes through the door. If you are looking to earn good money with a fun atmosphere then i firmly believe home logic is the place to do exactly that.

Pros

Money, Progression, Equal treatment and good ongoing training schemes

Cons

n/a

Poorly managed by Head Office

The company is poorly run by head office and lacks any kind of atmosphere other than unnecessary pressure and constant fear of being fired. The contracts are 0 hours, which means that you will never be secure in your job as they can say that they have no more hours for you at any point if they wanted to. The upper management, including the HR, often become aggressive and condescending, using personal statements to attack, if challenged at all. Workers are often treated like children, shouted at if they make a mistake, sworn at and made to feel like dirt. Sales are often not paid and there is no way to keep on track with the sales you make or are owed as no one ever seems to know when you're owed them or what has happened to them. I would not work here unless you have absolutely no other options.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

No security, poor management, terrible atmosphere, constant abuse

Bullies

Absolutely no previous management skills obtained by any of the owners or so called managers or HR as most were direct sells high pressure sales people, no induction, no H&S induction, all the mangers scream and shout at employees and one another, low life culture. Unfortunately this company will never meet minimum standards as an employer and as no one seems to achieve two years, can't be taken to tribunal for redress, destroy lives of employees and thier customers. There are some lovely people in the company, however can't provide support for fear of losing their jobs, shame shame like to give a minus score, but every time a one star appears they have IT systems that pick it up and then counter with 5 star false reviews.They are NOT a Five trust pilot company.

Pros

colleagues

Cons

Managers

Not good at all

Your working really hard, at the computers calling people near enough every second... your eyes hurt after time not a good job... only good thing was the big hour break and the location of the place right next to the town centre.

Pros

Cons

People shouting at you on the phone. Not getting paid on time. Being a screen slave

Sales people avoid this company!!!

I am writing this so that other salespeople don’t fall for my mistake and waste their time and money working for these clowns. You are solely commission based and are requested to use high pressure sales tactics in order to close homeowners on a spray foam insulation product which is massively overpriced and does not provide anywhere near the benefits you are told to tell the customer. You are required to ‘phone the boss’ before leaving every lead and are criticised when the customer didn’t buy your spray insulation for £95 per square metre when the true application cost is less than £20. You are ‘trained’ to tell the customers that spraying expanding foam insulation in their loft will reduce their heating bills by up to 50%!!! Do you believe this? Of course not and neither do the customers. They are simply middle men who get unsuspecting salespeople to sell this insulation from their supplier at a massive markup.

Pros

Cons

Prehistoric sales techniques, geographically distant leads, bad product which is encouraged to be missold!

Could be a good company if they got their act together

Worked for this company for a few months as driver/labourer.Firstly no health and safety/training/uniform.This company is aimed at the elderly and charging thousands of pounds for loft insulation buying through scare tactics and pressurising the customer into having work carried out they do not need or want.Some elderly customers don't even know why you are here when you turn up to carry out works on their property.Every time something goes wrong it's never the employers fault, employee always blamed.Lack of manners,organisation,communication from managers/office/owners.Pressured to finish jobs allocated as lack of information given prior to arrival .Manager couldn't organise a p... up in a brewery.Can never retain drivers as no respect given by owners, talk to you like dirt and send you out on jobs you are not qualified to carry out.Overall if the managers got their act together and the owners gave respect to their drivers/sprayers/customers they may get respect back but morale was low within the team.The lads were a good bunch and i will miss the banter...

Pros

Good money/weekly paid

Cons

Owners attitude towards drivers/sprayers."Where's my cheque???"

Bullies who target the elderly

Employ unqualified Spray foam technicians (they should all be registered as master craft sprayers) most of staff have criminal records, the owner has a current court case against him for conspiracy to defraud! Horrible place to work, threatened with your job daily! Threatened with violence if you question the company when you think they might be scamming vulnerable people, long hours, terrible pay & be prepared to rip people off on a daily basis

Pros

It's a job

Fun with progression

family environment and fun place to work with good pay,everyone was always friendly and welcoming, learnt a lot about the products they sell and they taught me sales skills which are transferable skills for other jobs.

Pros

Holiday pay

Cons

Perfect balance of work and play!

Home Logic is absolutely fantastic! The starting wage is excellent, above minimum wage & there's so many opportunities to earn commission. There is a fun yet professional atmosphere in the office. The telesales job isn't for everyone, yet everyone is given a chance to succeed here. You are given additional training at request in areas you are struggling in after a full training day before your start date. At Home Logic I feel valued by my managers and my colleagues. Would 100% recommend!

Pros

Good wages, fun atmosphere, opportunities to progress

Cons

zero hour contract

brilliant company to work for!

worked for home logic as a telesales agent for over a year, was treated fairly and got paid what I was worth. always paid on time would recommend working for home logic. Some people do come and go but maybe that's because they just cant do the job! There's lots of room for progression too!!!

Pros

earn lots of uncapped commission and no weekends

Absolutely Shocking place to work! Don’t waste your time

Well let me get started on how appalling the work place is constantly swearing, really rude and crude! Always talking about drugs and always making you feel like your jobs at stake if you don’t get a sale so you feel ever time so puts the phone down on you your doing something wrong and your going to lose your job. To be honest it’s the most boring job I ever had in my life all you do is sit there looking at a computer screen hoping someone going to answer the phone and say yes to a appointment but most people put the phone down on you so you are sat there for long hours wanting to go home! The mangement is disgusting! the manger just walks up and down eating everyone food.

Pros

Cons

Longs boring hours sat looking at a screen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Logic UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Home Logic UK with

• Home Logic UK
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?