HomeServe Furniture Repairs Ltd
Happiness score is 36 out of 100
View all HomeServe Furniture Repairs Ltd reviews

HomeServe Furniture Repairs Ltd

HomeServe Furniture Repairs Ltd Employee Review

I still don’t understand what my role was

I spent a week working here before I quit. I enjoyed the casual dress and the casual work environment. I just don’t understand what my role was. I was a claims administrator and listened into calls, managers and staff would mute the customer to swear/make fun before taking theirselves off mute and referring to the terms and conditions. I hadn’t seen these T&C’s and was so worried for taking a call. Lunch was 30 minutes within a 9 hour day. Managers were unprofessional. And the wage was dependant on ago and there was a lot of under 25’s working there, clearly so they wouldn’t have to pay out much.

Pros

Casual dress

Cons

Unprofessional

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Shambles

Poor management, no benefits only the managers received those. Pay isn’t the best if your I’ll you loose your attendance bonus as well as days pay. Overall poor company the list is endless. Only benefit is you get pizza every now and again🤷🏽‍♀️
Same location

Not inclusive

Very fast paced and can be stressful. They say they are like a family and friendly, and relaxed with each other and to a certain extent this is true but they do discriminate against certain groups such as single moms because of flexibility and thinking they don’t have as much job commitment. Minimum wage with no commission but instead they pay a bonus each month for not having any days off which shows it’s more like bribing people to turn up to work when they are genuinely ill or have children who are sick or need to have time off work (eg with recent school class bubbles having to isolate with positive cases) Good job for younger ones who have just left college but no real career progression available.

Pros

Casual workwear

Cons

Minimum wage for a stressful job

I love my job here

I absolutely love working here - not something I have been able to say about working for a company for a long time.The working environment is relaxed but very busy. It's hard work at times but time flies and you never find yourself clock watching.Everyone is very friendly, it's a typical Black Country company. Dress code is relaxed also which is nice.The management team are so enthusiastic about the company that it really rubs off on you.A very forward thinking and job-secure company who do appreciate their staff and have worked so hard to keep everyone in employment during the Coronavirus situation.I am so glad I left my old job (which now seems like a distant nightmare) to come and work here.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, great management team, training, job security.

Cons

None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HomeServe Furniture Repairs Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare HomeServe Furniture Repairs Ltd with

• HomeServe Furniture Repairs Ltd
  • I still don’t understand what my role was
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?