Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

United Kingdom290 reviews

Found 290 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,859 reviews
globalcolleaguevariedtargetengineerroleprogresscontract

Everyone just trying to get by

Lots of temp staff that work hard for little appreciation form the company as a whole (team managers are supportive). Feels like the company is just try to rinse every penny out of employees without giving much back

Boring

Work is Stressed to reach the target plus long standing. Always indirectly forcing us to do more and the same time if 50 second late after break will be questioned.

Pros

Clean work place

Cons

No flexible management

Insights into Honeywell

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

Productive and fun work place

Nice place to work, young team, fun, but not paid enough.The management was very good at that time, very nice with all the staff members, and very understanding.

Most of the people are good to work with

Majority of the people in the work force and in management are easy to get along with and are willing to go the extra mile for you if you are in need.

Repetitive but nice people to work with

I enjoyed my time at honeywell all staff nice but not many permanent jobs offered hence with regret had to give management a 1 star ,not the department management fault they would like to offer permanent contracts but being a American company head office says no only 3 to 6 months contracts allowed much to the supervisor and line manager disappointment as a lot harder to produce a quality product with high staff turnover

Pros

Nice food

Cons

Not a long-term job

Casual

Great place to work. Workmates were great, money was great and shifts were great. Management not so much but if you get on with the job, no problems. Loved my time there.

Bullies

Terrible management, the management dont even want to be there, they dont know how to solve conflicts that the team has and there is 1 person on the team that was been there years and bully's everyone on the shift, yet they turn a blind eye and run away from the problem and lettings their staff get bullied. Nice place to work if your a bully yourself.

Pros

Finishing your shift

Cons

Being bullied

Too many chiefs

Not the worst but way too many gaffers and too much moving you about,even if youve been just sat on a job.your shoulder can get tapped at any moment and moved elsewhere.

No information

Information is not circulated , lack of senior management support , very much a them and us culture between office and production staff and supervision

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Working in the dark with no information feedback

Impossible Targets

Manpower are the worst agency I've dealt with. Couple that with a company who expect unachievable targets to be met and you're halfway there. The money wasn't bad (especially for nightshift), but I couldn't recommend.

It good place to work money was good . You where only working 3 days week and there was always overtime the bosses I had my shift nice as well as long you where your job you had no problem

Not a great place to work in

At first i thought that the workplace its amazing and i was always promised a lot of opportunities. Then i realised soon that was not the case.For just a little bit late sometimes i got scolded and sent home: my commute was 5 hours a day in total. Leaving at 5:40 getting to work at 8 an hour before the schedule even started yet if i was late 3 times a year because something bad happened on the way i was forced to get annual leave.The promotions were purly political and based on relationships not on merits and skill. As a result i ended up with a team leader that did not know anything at all, she was clueless and always giving bad advice. The work was hard as people were leaving. At first i was covering projects then after a year i had to cover SPOT and Contracts aswell along with more countries but the pay stayed the same. Unbelievable. In myast year they gave us £15 more a month as a pay raise and the cut it down because the pandemic was here. Besides of all of our work we had to also liaison with the development team that was designing a BOT to take on the workload, which resulted in a more tedious way to complete our workload with extra steps, lots of errors and problems.I loved to work in SAP and learn so many new things, but the management was disgusting and incompetent while the working environment was toxic. Luckly i had amazing peers in my team that really helped out and amazing people that i worked with all around the world. My only regret is that i didn't had the chance to visit them as promised.

Meh

Started on nights, told a week after I started that the night shift was ending in 2 months after leaving a full time job for it, then when I was supposed to be moved to days I was let go because they knew I was eventually going to be leaving because I'd finished at college

Very poor company to work for.

Worked there long term on a temporary basis, making electrical smart meters. Whilst the work was clean and light, it was also a very fast paced environment, with lots of petty procedures in place.The building was modern with plenty of parking and although the break room was bleak, there were fridges, microwaves and vending machines in place.Unfortunately this place also had an extreme culture of 'us and them' between permanent and temporary staff, with levels of unpleasantness, back biting and hostility towards the temps that was more suited to the school playground. It was the temps that worked longer hours and worked much harder to actually get the product out the door.Honeywell have since made the decision to close the Paton Drive site in Stafford, which was inevitable. From my own personal experiences there, they made exactly the right decision, as the staff there let the business down.

Pros

Break room

Cons

Lack of proper training - high turnover of temporary staff.

Great place to wotk

Had a good time at Honeywell.Good working facilities are available and there is always always plenty to do.No access to overtime as a contract worker though.

Pros

Good kitchen

Cons

Minimum overtime

Easy job however would be constant workload with little time to go to toilet or get a drink of water.

Worked here for a few months and felt that it could be stressful for meeting targets etc, however job was easy once you get a hang of it. Job is over now as contract ended.

Productive and enjoyable place to work

Enjoyed my time at Honeywell . Fast paced production environment with no or very little friction between departments. Positive management attitude made a big difference.

Not a bad place to work it’s the culture.

Minimum wage if you’re an agency worker the chances of being kept on full time even after years is very hard, it seems to be their culture unless you have a degree even though you’ve been doing the job you’ve applied for for months.

Pros

Great canteen

Cons

Long hours to get a living wage if agency

Sad bullying culture and bad management

Absolutely disgusted at the simple fact that team leaders and so called team supervisors are in breach of dpdr laws, and equality. The hr have no idea of what is going on but i am sure they would not do anything about it. The racism is off the scale treating people like dirt, laughing and joking about people sending each other messages about individuals absolute disgrace this place needs to be revamped or shut down with immediate effect. So if you want ajob avoid this place. Unbelievable the the turn over of Labour

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

Idiot management

Excellent place to work.

Excellent place to work, good co-workers, good work-life balance, good salary, considerable amount of holiday days, possibility to do overtime and earn more money.

amazing job

I am sad that the actual job is ending but it was one of the best jobs I ever had with lots of opportunities. I had all the support I needed and the work-life balance was amazing.The only down point was the length of the contractThe workplace was at high standards and following the safe guides at all times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Honeywell with

• Honeywell
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?