Honour Health logo
Honour Health

Honour Health Employee Reviews

Honour Health Stanley is a fantastic place to work. Every member of the team is hard working and great fun.The management team are efficient, helpful and fair.Surgery's are done to a high standard with good quality equipment and materials.Patients are friendly and relaxed.Honour health is a fantastic place to work and I couldn't recommend it enough.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Travel

Fantastic learning environment

I took the job at Honour Health to gain experience working with the principal dentist Onkar and expand on the variety of cosmetic and aesthetic treatment option is could provide. From the first day I was made to feel very welcome. The entire team are very friendly and helped me settle in quickly. Onkar was very happy to show me the sorts of treatments he provides and to help show me how I could improve. He is always happy to come in to work through joint cases or to discuss any complex treatment I had book in. The practice has invested heavily in equipment and materials. I had access to CBCT and an intraoral scanner (for both Invisalign and lab work) and utilising the digital work flow has been both challenging and exciting. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, and will be sad to leave behind colleagues I know class as close friends

Pros

High quality equipment and materials, mentorship

Cons

2 late nights/week and a Saturday/month expected

A lovely and friendly team of staff in a high end practice

I have worked at Honour health in Jesmond for several years as an associate dentist and feel it is a wonderful and supportive environment to work. The practice has extremely high standards of patient care and aims to be an high aesthetic practice while still catering for NHS dental care, which I feel it certainly meets being a finalist in the recent dentistry awards for best practice and having a huge number of positive patient reviews on the "working feedback" reviews site. The practice provides all patients with an pleasant dental journey from the moment they come through the door seeing the reception team and patient care coordinator which makes my life easier as an associate as the patients are already far more relaxed and understanding of what we can offer. The nurses and team are second to none and support one another in and out of work. With practice training manuals and protocol to help when they first start, to regular team and nurses meetings to aid continuing development The dentists headed by Onkar are just as supportive and if there are any clinical issues, advice or talking points they are regularly discussed at study clubs and dental team meetings. Having the support of such a knowledgeable and experienced clinician has been vital in molding my career as an associate, and will stand me in very good stead moving forward. The clinic is very well equipped with an itero scanner for invisalign treatments and restorative treatment planning, airflow, CBCT scanner and fully digital radiographs.

Pros

Wonderful team and support

Cons

Later nights

An enjoyable and productive place to work

I have worked at Honour Health for 3 years now, from my very first day I was made to feel welcome and valued as a member of the team. Starting out on reception I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills and develop in my role as skin aesthetician and patient care co-ordinator. The management team could not have been more supportive in me achieving my goals, they have helped me find a role that I feel truly passionate about, making coming to work a pleasure instead of a chore. From the reception staff, to the dentists and nurses, to the management team we all work together as one to make Honour Health an enjoyable place to work whilst maintaining a professional attitude.

Family orientated practice

I have worked for this company for 20 years now, started as a receptionist and now am a extended duty nurse and have my own fluoride clinic and still also work as a dental nurse. I have also built up a good working relationship with nearly all our patients and have getting to know their family as we are a very family orientated practice, which is why this practice and team we have get on so well, we have days/night out also making us a better working bunch of staff. I enjoy all aspects of the job there is always something interesting going on in surgery as we are also developing our skin side of treatment at all practice.

Pros

registration and cpd all paid for

A Great place to work

Working at Honour Health you are part of a great team. The clinic is always busy and you always have the opportunity to learn. You are well supported with a great management team, the principal dentist is always available to help and the team all pull together. I have been working at Honour Health for two years and I love it!

Pros

Christmas parties, great team, variety of patients

Highly professional team and a very innovative employer!!!

I'm proud to be a member of a highly professional and skilled team. We strive to always do our best for our patients and welcome feedback. Modern, welcoming and well equipped practice. An employer who encourages growth within the team, I myself was first employed as a part time receptionist and I am now the Practice Administration Manager/Lead Nurse. A very supportive management team. An employer who is very forward thinking in their approach and strives to grow the practice at every opportunity.

Pros

GDC Registration Paid Isopharm Paid

Professional and fun workplace

Honour Health is a hard working professional practice which provides a great training programme for members of staff. The practices are big and well equipped. The team is professional but yet a fun bunch of people to be around. Honour Health provides a mix of NHS and Private treatments and is growing in other aspects of treatment i.e. Skin treatments.

Pros

GDC registration paid for

Dynamic, friendly, forward-thinking workplace

Honour Health is a great place to work. The staff are friendly, hardworking and very supportive of each other. The practice is dynamic and forward-thinking, and always looks to embrace new technologies and fresh ideas in order to offer the highest standards of care. The focus is always on improving patients' health, and everyone is passionate about this. The building itself is a lovely place to work in, and there are great facilities and training opportunities for staff too.

Friendly, family run practice

A great team who all work well together to deliver excellent patient care. We have a culture that allows everybody to achieve their full potential and develop. Everybody supports each other

Never boring - its a career not a job ! Hard working, professional team that puts patients needs first.

Longer days can be tiring but you get a day off in the week. GDC registration and CPD all paid for. Great in- house training manual which is unique. Get experience in all NHS and Private treatments. Lovely, big , well equipped surgeries. Good facilities for the team : Kitchen , locker room, dining room etc Busy practice , so no one cruises. Lead nurses and management team provide good clinical and admin support. Good if you like to learn. Ideas to improve the business always welcome. Best Christmas parties ever!

Pros

good salary, job security, good training in all treatments, GDC reg paid for.

Cons

Finish at 8p.m. twice a week. You need to be flexible.

wokplace

Very busy practice, polite staff, good range of private and nhs treatments. work 35 hors over 4 days, 2 late nights per week and one Saturday per month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honour Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7