Horizon Landscapes East Anglia Ltd

Working at Horizon Landscapes East Anglia Ltd: Latest Horizon Landscapes East Anglia Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Hard work but well rewarded

Returning member of staff after a year away (proof that's the grass isn't always greener!) but having worked for the company for 5 years prior No 2 days are ever the same with varied work across numerous sites both commercial and private.Good cohesion between both the maintenance and project teams. The days can be long but they're well rewarded

Pros

Training available, friendly team, consistent work even in winter

Cons

Good team, friendly happy environment, good sites and different subject matters

Horizon landscapes east anglia in my personal opinion are a good company. One of the best companies I have worked for if you prove yourself and work hard you will be looked after both in and out of work.Different aray of sites and work at each one. Ability to try your hand at a number of different jobs and skills.Really enjoy working for Horizon and hope to continue for many years to come.

Pros

Put you through courses

Cons

Hard work in peak season

Lovely place to work

Working at Horizon is busy and fast paced, they are good at training up their staff, the managers are lovely and supportive. I would recommend working here.

Hardworking landscape company

- Hours in abundance throughout the year - including winter - all paid - NO day rate - Progression if you worked hard and put the hours in - Owner and manager fairly decent chaps who have time for you when you need it - Training there when asked for - Keen for people not to become rotten apples - Hard and soft landscaping i was given roles in - variety.

Pros

Progression / training / good employees

Cons

Long hours - but paid

First class gardening landscaping company

I consider Horizon Landscapes to be an expanding and progressive business committed to providing a first class gardening and landscaping service to its clients. Well trained and experienced staff. Approachable managers who offer regular reviews, pay increments and opportunities for training and development of employees. This business takes pride in its work using the latest machinery and computer design technology. They ensure the health and safety of workers is maintained. The work is varied combining both soft and hard landscaping on a variety of different sites ranging from hotels and private houses to commercial premises. For those that are passionate about horticulture this company can help people thrive. The administration of the company is set up well, runs efficiently with appropriate support available in a good working environment.

Pros

Varied work, career progression, competitive pay, supportive managers

upbeat workplace

I've worked for Horizon Landscapes solidly as both full time employee and sub contractor for around twelve years now, have always found the staff and management accommodating and flexible..great chances of advancement to be had if you are passionate about hard/sort landscaping.

Pros

great team/management

Cons

Worked for some landscaping firms in London they had no time for you but this landscaping company is far the best. Pay is good all ways overtime available if you want to do it.Work all year round staff good bunch of lads the boss and the manager very busy but they all ways have time to talk to you .Only left so I could start up on my own.

Pros

Training good place to work all round

Cons

A very good landscaping company.

Since joining the company I’ve received several pay increments and after working in previous horticultural jobs feel the pay is competitive with other landscaping firms. There’s also plenty of overtime if you want to increase your monthly salary that bit more... A fair few of the lads have now also been sent on several training courses, and there’s scope for progression within the company, whether that be senior, team lead or management. The scope of work we do is also a bonus, having large maintenance rounds and the potential to work on big projects. I’ve learnt lots of new skills since joining the team and the team we’ve got here is great. Overall a landscaping firm that’s rapidly expanding, a friendly inclusive team, proffesional and friendly management and good prospects for training, pay and promotion.

Pros

Nice variety of work. Good prospects. Friendly team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Horizon Landscapes East Anglia Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement