Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
View all Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust reviews

Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust

Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust Employee Review

Plenty of opportunities to enhance your career prospects.

A very busy active place to work. Very good team work. I learnt many new skills over the years that I worked for them. Certain areas can be clicky. The hardest part of the job is not having enough time with each patient but the rewards are second to none when you see somebody getting better with each visit made to them.

Cons

Long hours. Do not always finish on time

4.0Job security/advancement

Fun workplace, great team and management

I've enjoyed my job and had a great team. I've learned lots of new skills from IT System Support Analyst and fantastic communication. I have the most enjoyable to work on IT System Support Analyst because I had great communication with HRCH trust clinical users, both on-site and remote users also I like to responsible for RiO R2 / SystmOne (Open RiO/SystmOne essential & other clinical systems) support and configuration.

Good NHS Trust to work

I have been working with this employer for almost 5 years and good work culture. Friendly management and cooperative.The hardest part is when dealing with patients trying to persuade them

Pros

Flexible Working shifts

Cons

Superb Governance Team (slight bias :-))

I worked with some of the best people in the business at this Trust, who are good friends to this day. We ensured that we could fully support each other in our roles, worked extremely well as a team and could cover each role as and when necessary i.e. during leave. There are the same pressures, as with all Trusts, working to tight deadlines, continuous reporting etc. but with great colleagues this was never arduous and could occasionally be fun!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement