Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
View all Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust reviews

Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust

Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust Employee Review

Productive in health promotion

Good at promoting health within the community and helping residents meet their health goals using good communication skills. Good place to work.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

productive and positive energy whilst at work

Friendly and hardworking staff. Very flexible and the opportunity to meet several people from all types of background is high
Same location

Working at head office

Providing 1500 NHS users with 1st and 2nd line support across 18 sites This is carried out on a general and technical level where users are able to email and phone in with their technical queries and requests and have them met as soon as possible through remote access connections to their desktop or visiting other sites. Support includes desktop systems and software applications.

Fun workplace, great team and management

I've enjoyed my job and had a great team. I've learned lots of new skills from IT System Support Analyst and fantastic communication. I have the most enjoyable to work on IT System Support Analyst because I had great communication with HRCH trust clinical users, both on-site and remote users also I like to responsible for RiO R2 / SystmOne (Open RiO/SystmOne essential & other clinical systems) support and configuration.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement