Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust

Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Fun workplace, great team and management

I've enjoyed my job and had a great team. I've learned lots of new skills from IT System Support Analyst and fantastic communication. I have the most enjoyable to work on IT System Support Analyst because I had great communication with HRCH trust clinical users, both on-site and remote users also I like to responsible for RiO R2 / SystmOne (Open RiO/SystmOne essential & other clinical systems) support and configuration.

Good NHS Trust to work

I have been working with this employer for almost 5 years and good work culture. Friendly management and cooperative.The hardest part is when dealing with patients trying to persuade them

Pros

Flexible Working shifts

Cons

Plenty of opportunities to enhance your career prospects.

A very busy active place to work. Very good team work. I learnt many new skills over the years that I worked for them. Certain areas can be clicky. The hardest part of the job is not having enough time with each patient but the rewards are second to none when you see somebody getting better with each visit made to them.

Cons

Long hours. Do not always finish on time

Superb Governance Team (slight bias :-))

I worked with some of the best people in the business at this Trust, who are good friends to this day. We ensured that we could fully support each other in our roles, worked extremely well as a team and could cover each role as and when necessary i.e. during leave. There are the same pressures, as with all Trusts, working to tight deadlines, continuous reporting etc. but with great colleagues this was never arduous and could occasionally be fun!

Productive in health promotion

Good at promoting health within the community and helping residents meet their health goals using good communication skills. Good place to work.

Working at head office

Providing 1500 NHS users with 1st and 2nd line support across 18 sites This is carried out on a general and technical level where users are able to email and phone in with their technical queries and requests and have them met as soon as possible through remote access connections to their desktop or visiting other sites. Support includes desktop systems and software applications.

Unusual place to work

Most days involve at least one report or other. You can learn a great deal as you will be expected to cover other people's jobs if necessary, i.e. if they leave but the work still needs to be done.

Cons

No room for development/growth, no pay rises due to QUIPP savings

productive and positive energy whilst at work

Friendly and hardworking staff. Very flexible and the opportunity to meet several people from all types of background is high

Jobs at Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust