Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust

Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust Employee Reviews in Teddington

Fun workplace, great team and management

I've enjoyed my job and had a great team. I've learned lots of new skills from IT System Support Analyst and fantastic communication. I have the most enjoyable to work on IT System Support Analyst because I had great communication with HRCH trust clinical users, both on-site and remote users also I like to responsible for RiO R2 / SystmOne (Open RiO/SystmOne essential & other clinical systems) support and configuration.

Superb Governance Team (slight bias :-))

I worked with some of the best people in the business at this Trust, who are good friends to this day. We ensured that we could fully support each other in our roles, worked extremely well as a team and could cover each role as and when necessary i.e. during leave. There are the same pressures, as with all Trusts, working to tight deadlines, continuous reporting etc. but with great colleagues this was never arduous and could occasionally be fun!

Unusual place to work

Most days involve at least one report or other. You can learn a great deal as you will be expected to cover other people's jobs if necessary, i.e. if they leave but the work still needs to be done.

Cons

No room for development/growth, no pay rises due to QUIPP savings

Jobs at Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust