Hoyer
Happiness score is 39 out of 100

Hoyer

Hoyer Employee Review

Nice place to work.the job is what u make it.

I'm on chemilog (red fleet) I find my job relatively straight Ford & stress free.the planners and management are nice & friendly & help the best they can when u need a favour, early finish, shift swap etc. The pay is ok for what I do considering I'm a day man.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A back stabbing environment,not a fun place to work.

A company that has little to no respect for its drivers,who are treated like second class citizens despite being pinnacle to the company.Drivers made to sign contracts meaning pay differentials are extreme across the regions,in some cases drivers doing the same job on the same petroleum contracts for pounds an hour difference.

Pros

Training if novice, but required to sign contract to repay £3000 upon leaving

Cons

no work life balance long hours
Same role

Very bad place to work !!!

If you not extremely desperate for money, do not go to work there, this is Very very bad place to work NOT respect for drivers, you are treated in this place worse than a slave !!!
Same location

Immingham transport set of clown

Waited 9 weeks after being offered job for training to start, no communication, when i asked questions ie start date was treat like i was an inconvenience, extensive medical passed, told training would be local then changed to Preston, to be put up in a hotel for 3 weeks, at last minute changed to staying in a day cab while training for 3 weeks, they were happy and encouraging this illegal act to happen, cabs disgusting and dirty. Job is not what you initially apply for they change it to suit them once they have lured you in. Supervisor is sexist, racist and has small man syndrome would strongly advise not to work this company they are cowboys, hopefully they will loose the contract very soon and the job will get better.

Pros

Cons

Riduculas working hours, bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hoyer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hoyer with

• Hoyer
  • Nice place to work.the job is what u make it.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?