HRC Recruitment

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great people, bad pay

Management team is great.....but the pay is not so good... would recommend if you're starting out in care as the management are very lovely and good in communication.

Pros

Great people(management)

Cons

Not so great pay

Abandoned by Consultant

I worked as a temp through HRC. Interview / onboarding process was really quick and easy. During my assignment, my consultant kept in regular contact to make sure everything was okay. No issues with timesheets/pay etc.However, once my assignment ended, my Consultant abandoned me. I had been promised I'd be approached with similar roles, keep in touch etc but I was simply abandoned. I saw them posting jobs similar to what I'd done online but any contact from me was ignored.

Official response from HRC Recruitment

25 August 2020
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience after your assignment with us had ended.If you want to get in touch with us to discuss this you can either call 0141 353 1133 or email support@hrcrecruitment.co.ukWe'd be happy to look into things on your behalf.Thanks.

Varies on client

Have worked for HRC for short period of time and am quite happy with them. A slight improvement would be a better way to submit timesheets as currently have to use paper forms and then scan these to payroll

Good Place to Work

Great place to work, only on temporary contract. Been made to feel very welcome. great City Centre location and very friendly and approachable staff. Would happily work here again or stay if a more permanent roe became available.

Pros

Great Location and People

A stand out agency

Quite possibly the best agency I've worked with. Very attentive, and stick to their word unlike others. Time promised in work is fulfilled and then some.

Pros

Working full & constant weeks

Cons

Nothing worth noting

Great working environment

Working at HR Consultancy is about confidence building, career progression and encouragement of ideas. Everyone is treated like an adult, with full lunch hours and bank holidays. It's a good working environment where you can do good work and learn from some great colleagues. Management is very balanced - definitely something to aspire to. There seems to be a clear career path for each individual. As an employee, you are encouraged to contribute ideas (be it for the workplace, nights out or the website blog) and these are actually listened to. It's a nice office, right in the middle of Glasgow city centre. Oh, and there is the offer of a cheeky beer on a Friday afternoon.

Pros

Nice colleagues, good working hours, treated with respect

Cons

None that I can see

Hardworking - Likable and dedicated staff

Recruitment businesses get a hard time of it but I enjoyed my time at HR Consultancy and would recommend them as an employer or client. They have a good management team made up mainly of staff that have progressed from Trainee level and they care about their employees. The work-life balance in recruitment is always difficult and while there is pressure, it never becomes too much. They invest in Training which is done through internal and external courses and they are supportive if you want to progress and develop. I left on good terms to pursue a role away from recruitment.

Pros

training, structure, support, coaching from experienced staff

Present Employee

I have been working at this company for a number of years now. I work from 9 to 530 but I have flexibility with this. I also have great benefits which include holiday buy back and gym membership. My manager could not be better and as far as I am aware my colleagues are happy with theirs. They have all been here a long time and know their stuff! The culture is work hard and play hard and I have always found it a really bright, friendly, buzzing environment. Every day is different and I get to meet lots of interesting people. I really enjoy my job and love working here.

An excellent place to work

A typical day at work involves a high degree of adaptability and learning, from understanding how SEO and Boolean search can be applied in recruitment to designing adverts and bringing them to print. I have learned about recruitment, sales, communication, business to business relationships, market analysis, design, branding. The management is absolutely brilliant, they are approachable and helpful. My co-workers are brilliant, the atmosphere at work is fantastic. The hardest part of work has to be coming up with innovative elements to give the business an edge over competitors, but at the same time it is also very enjoyable.

Good experience

Worked on as and when required basis, therefore on constant stand by. Could not make any plans as I can be asked to come to work.

Pros

Cons

as and when required work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HRC Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement