Hughes Brothers

Working at Hughes Brothers: 5 Hughes Brothers Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

3.2Pay & benefits

easy going

good company to work for unfortunately work dried up. all local work and good hours. vehicle provided and fuel. all uniform and protective clothing was provided.

You need to see it to believe it.

Had no induction, received no PPE. Wasn’t told about time sheets or even where to get materials from. Just thrown on jobs with no drawings and next to no information. No managers, supervisors or office staff. So you take full responsibility for everything. Charge you £12.50 a week for the van which you can’t even use out of hours.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Everything except the hours.

Terrible company

I worked for this company for 6 month and wouldn't recommend anyone to work for them , pure slave driver's, tell you nothing but lies, working conditions are terrible, very bad management, stay clear of them.

Terrible company

Typical day consisted of fixing errors constantly made by other people and previous employees who were not monitored I learned absolutely nothing - I taught them !! Management are awful they speak to you like dirt No workplace culture everybody employed there is basically looking for a new job ! Hardest part of the job was receiving administrator salary whilst unbeknown to me initially being dropped in to a management position with all the responsibility There was literally nothing enjoyable about this job - con merchants

Pros

Cons

ok workplace

the typical day was quite enjoyable, the team managers were really friendly and helpful, I didn't really learn anything here as I was there long enough, co workers were really friendly making drinks, and having a chat before we started work, I don't think there was a hard part to this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hughes Brothers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement