Human One

Human One Employee Reviews

Good Place to work

Have really enjoyed working with Human One. I was called in for an interview shortly after applying. Visited their offices and had a long interview with a consultant. I then had a second interview which explained more about the role and details of the company. I received an offer shortly after.

Pros

Teamwork

Cons

Weekends

recruitment agency

Otherwise known as employment agencies, recruitment agencies act as the middleman between jobseekers and employers. They work on behalf of employers to find suitable candidates to fill vacancies. Many employers use them, and signing up will sometimes give you access to jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere.

Excellent workplace

Very good with the workers. Very friendly and understanding to everyone .When it's busy its very good agency. Strongly recommend if its the right season.

Not the best company

It’s a good job for someone who doesn’t have experience and doesn’t know to speak English They don’t respect they’re employers. Doesn’t offer enough hours to work so this result in not a very good life.Always stressful and unhappy I don’t recommend

Fantastic company

It was pleasure to be part of this company.They always been correct with me.I am so thankful that they give me this chance to work for then,always can say only good for human one.

A nice place to work whit great people

I learn lots of great things like to manage my time to be productive keep it clean try to anticipate what supplies we will need every week never remain with out products in our stock

Pros

Free travel free drinks ( soda coffee)

Cons

Extra time well paid

Productive and fun workplace

A dynamic environment, where you can learn different things about recruitment, management and administration skills. Great team always helping each other.

Great agency

I was working with this agency one year ago and they are dedicate to find you a job quickly. Management department is kind and they try to find a better solution for you. You can have trust in them.

Cons

Finding an job quickly, long hours, permanent jobs

I can work 8 hours per day..2-3 day i can do full day and work 6 /7 day I am a hard worker person I cand work alone or be team I would like to learn new things

Pros

Free break

Working on Royal Garden Hotel South Kensington

Was a great experience to work there , was one of my first jobs. I have learned about how a five star hotel works and all about the daily linen from the hotel.

Jobs at Human One