Hunter Selection

Hunter Selection Employee Reviews

I have enjoyed working at Hunter Selection, i have learnt a lot and felt I've passed on my experience to other colleagues. A real strong rewarding feel you get from working for Hunter Selection. Would recommend to driven tenacious people looking at a long term career.
Highly competitive & Enjoyable place to work Steep learning curve but great rewards to be had if you stick it out Positive and friendly working environment
Good place to work for someone who is encouraged by good commission structure. Rigid structured day, good that the position was 360 so the whole day wasn't focussed on one half of the process. This also meant you could be in control of the whole process from beginning to end. Very competitive culture, to be expected in the recruitment sector. Not much flexibility to try your own ideas.
A good place to learn about the world of recruitment. Good earning potential if you succeed at the job. The office is in a very nice location, very nice place to go to every day.
I started with Hunter Selection with no experience in recruitment, I wasn't sure what to expect but since starting I have never looked back. The training and support received from management and senior consultants has been excellent. The company offer great progression routes and the earning potential is available for those who want it. I would definitely recommend working here .
Pros
Excellent training, great commission scheme, good culture
Enjoyable place to work where new employees are made to feel welcome and appreciated. Gives you the oppurtunity to manage your own day and work independently. Management lead by example and give support in areas needed during your development. Energetic and busy working environment.