Huntswood CTC Ltd

Huntswood CTC Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews

Typical Contractors

Huntswood was (and maybe still is) a Boys Club - where you become a TL if you know someone or support the same team as them. There is some scope for advancement by merit, but not much.

Huntswood

It is an interesting place to work. Very fast paced atmosphere and at times stressful to hit targets. Overall, the people you work with make the job fun.

Insights into Huntswood CTC Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

High Stress / Lacking in support

I would rather not go into detail regarding my role at Huntswood. it was not a pleasant experience. I worked for a very young manager that was more worried about hitting his target then helping his team do so.

Productive, target driven

A typical day was stressful from the off - daily work load was given out first thing and you went home when it was finished, therefore the hourly pay scale lessened the longer it took to do the job, which ranged from 8 to 12 hours. Fellow colleagues were great but some of the management could be strict and needed to think about their people skills. On the whole it suited some more than others as they are monitoring your work all day, plenty of staff were let go regularly without even a goodbye!

Fun and and good work life balance

This company is full of happy and enthusiastic hard working people. I could not recommend this work place enough for work life balance and a challenging job!

Like the job but company and management lacks direction and courage

The role I have is thoroughly enjoyable and my team is great. The company does not seem to have the right management with the courage to make brave strategic decisions and push it through to delivery. There are some positive signs that the company is trying to move in the right direction but it is struggling to do so due to opposition to change. The political situation appears to play a major part in whether work gets done and if so, the level of support any projects get. I sincerely hope that this does not persist because this company has the right ingredients to be a great company to work for. They just need to worked out the recipe!

Pros

Work life balance, flexibility, colleagues are great, flexible benefits

Cons

Strategy, politics, inept senior management

Challenging and fast changing workplace

Exciting project, good training, high challenging targets, great team. Different work streams so opportunity to learn new skills and get promoted on merit.

Pros

Learnt new skills

Cons

Long days, very stressful due to very high demands

Good culture

This is a generally good place to work, communication could be improved. It is founder - run and therefore is fast paced and entrepreneurial. There is a vibrant committee dedicated to CSR, which organises many events for the staff to participate in.

Target driven environment

Following a set processes to enable the right outcome of customers complaints. Investigating all the IT systems & Databases. Management approachable when there are problems. Great teamwork. Reaching the daily target. Reaching the daily target.

Pros

Hard work appreciated

Cons

Extra hours to reach target when processes change

Productive and Professional Workplace

Huntswood is a fast paced forever changing environment. The work is challenging but rewarding at the same time. There are both pros and cons for working at Huntswood, however all in all I feel it is a good company to work for.

Pros

Longevity

Cons

Other Staff

High daily rate of pay equals high expectations

I worked through this company as an independent contractor and had minimal contact with them unless their was a query or I needed to sign a new contract when my contract was extended. The contract I worked through them had a very high daily pay rate but you were expected to put in blood sweat and tears as both your targets and the expectations of you, such as time put in at work, are very high which caused high stress rates amongst many colleagues.

Pros

Great pay

Targets

Targets driven job,long hours closing complaints, can be challanging but once you are used to the role you do enjoy it more . Would recommend if you want to earn more then perm jobs.

Pros

Money

Contacting for Lloyds Banking Group

Assessed the customers complaint based on the allegations and their suitability for the PPI product based the customer's saving, employee benefits, pre-existing medical conditions, affordability and level of existing cover. Produced reports for the customer, ombudsmen and Lloyds banking group based on the questionnaire and tele-interview to ascertain if the client had been mis-sold the PPI product. Managed a pipeline of cases and prioritised the cases to ensure that no case would cause a breach if not completed within the FCA guidelines. Contacted the customer to confirm if the case had been upheld or not and forward the case for redress if required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Huntswood CTC Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement