Huntswood Scotland Limited

Working at Huntswood Scotland Limited: 35 Huntswood Scotland Limited Reviews

United Kingdom35 reviews

environmentteamplacepeoplegreatcompanyworkingmanagement

Great place to work!

Great place to work, love the people and the buzz of the fast paced environment. Management are more supportive here than any other place I have worked.

Pros

Discount website where you get lots of deals

29 November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very appreciated!

Challenging but rewarding

This was my first call centre experience and I have to say I am really happy. My TM is amazing. My team treats me like I am part of family. I felt supported and that my work is appreciated. Fun place to work, can get a bit busy and work under pressure but it's worth it. Pay could be a little bit better but comparing to other places isn't bad. Also company runs charity challenges and quiz nights which is awesome .Highly recommend as its good place to work.

Pros

Great people, looking after their staff

Cons

Working weekends (some campians only )

16 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Insights into Huntswood Scotland Limited

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks

Productive and friendly

I recently left my post with the company due to health issues but it is by far the best contact centre I have worked in management 10/10 . Great team effort during the covid lockdowns I would highly recommend.

16 March 2021

Friendly and fun workplace.

CXP is a great company to work for! Everyone is very friendly, I always feel supported by my team, management and I know I can ask any questions at all.

Pros

The people, support, communication and incentives.

5 February 2021

A fun and supportive workplace with progression opportunities!

I absolutely love working for CXP! It isn't your usual contact centre environment and offers an inspiring work place.If you put the hard work in you get the rewards out!

Pros

Career progression, Rewards Platform, Great holiday allocation!

Great place to work!

Pros

Discount website where you get lots of deals

Truly awful

A truly awful place to work. Absolutely shambles, no one knows what they are doing, higher management are totally clueless. Make sure you know your rights as an employee & always check your wages are correct. I wouldn’t treat my worst enemy the way I was treated here. Don’t bother commenting saying that you want me to contact you about my bad review as I raised my issues at the time and everyone fobbed me off, even after I had issues once I’d left I was met with cheeky replies.

Pros

Cons

Free fruit in the office.

Awful

I worked for cxp for 1 yr the salary is minimal and they do everything to take bonus from staff managers are awful . They move you around camaigns to suit them truly bad company avoid at all cost hr department is non existent.

Pros

Near shops

14 August 2020
I am sorry this is how you feel. I apologise for the experience you had with ourselves. We take this feedback seriously and would be keen to gain any further insight from you in relation to this. With this in mind please feel free to get in touch with us directly at - careers@cx-people.com.

Avoid

Very unprofessional company. Managers don’t help you with training and to much carry on in the work place with foul language and gossiping. No chance of promotion in this place like a school playground

Competitive, Friendly Enviroment

Worked here for over a year and have enjoyed it from day one, you get the support required and making sure you come in to enjoy your job. Friendly and fun environment and you will get on with everyone :)

24 August 2020

Great atmosphere and fun place to work!

I have been working for CXP for over 3 years and love my job, i am a sales agent and have been on a few different campaigns and worked in all 3 offices over the years and would recommend any one of them, relaxed and fun atmosphere, i love working here and would definitively recommend friends and family to join the company and our amazing teams!!

Fast Paced and Rewarding

I have worked for customer Experience people for 3+ years and have been provided with great opportunities to further my career. If you are a hard working and apply the correct attitude towards your work then it is recognized with excellent reward schemes in place to support great results. Team managers across the business are generally those who have started on the phones which helps create a better relationship between management and peers. This creates a down to earth but hard working culture across the business

Great People

Good place to work, with a great team of people. Salary could be better! However there are great incentives that make up for this if you work hard. The people definitely make the job.

Good p;lace to work

Enjoyed working here, quite relaxed environment for a call centre. Good incentives, training for job was good as well. Would recommend it as a place to work

Poor entos

Bad management from top won the employee draw for the month up on till now my £ 250 voucher was never given from March 2019 to July 2019 when I left they draw people win and you never get your winning how bad can that be .

24 August 2020

Competitive place that cares if you do well!

Workplace is fast paced but that is better as it makes your day go faster. Good atmosphere everyone gets along. Good opportunity to do other things, you are not stuck to the one job role. Stability for good workers, if you put in the effort and do a good job and work hard I feel like you get rewarded back with CXP and get the opportunity to do different things and move forward. Managers speak to us with respect and have a good balance of feedback and motivation rather than only talking to you when you are in trouble, this happened a lot in my old job where it was always bad to speak to a manager. Keeps the job exciting and not dull as loads of changes.

Pros

Room for growth

Cons

Not being shut for the full 2 weeks over Xmas & NY

17 December 2019

Broken promises and lies

I worked for cxp for a year and half. I saw nothing but countless lies of promotions, and pay raises. The management team has proven itself to uncaring which is not surprising for an outsourcer. If you decide to work here than expect the minimum from them. Including paying your correctly.

11 December 2019
Thank you for your review. I'm disappointed to hear that you had a poor experience working with CXP. It's my job to ensure we put the appropriate measures in place to allow every employee to have an enjoyable experience during their time here at CXP. We take this feedback seriously and would be keen to gain any further insight from you in relation to this. With this in mind please feel free to get in touch with us directly at - careers@cx-people.com.

Customer services/sales

Very clichy, management have no people skills at all and always on your case can't even nip to toilet without being timed, wouldn't work here if your offered

Pros

Free fruit

Cons

Long hours no life

Fun company

Have worked in call centres all my life and would say this is by far the best. Great shifts, relaxed environment (they don't breathe down your neck for lame things). Pool table on site I also referred 2 friends to work there and got £400! Management are decent and good location in City Centre. Sad i had to leave but would love to come back.

Pros

Refer a friend bonus, shifts, location

Cons

no onsite canteen but lots of places round about for good grub

11 December 2019

Great company, fun and relaxed environment to work

Working for CXP is great. It is a fun and relaxed but professional environment where, from team managers to directors everyone is approachable and friendly and be there to support people if needed. We try and create a fun working environment with incentives and fun days for advisors. The company itself does great work with different charities each year including bake sales, kilt walks and team building days to help that specific charity.

Pros

Relaxed and fun working environment, great shifts and bonus structure

11 December 2019

Great environment ruined by management

Great social place. But managers forget that they used to be agents too. As a company cxp is ok. But campaigns are a nightmare. Castle water the worst. Half the managers are great, other half have egos as big as their back ends. Seem to forget that we are all human. Need a bit of a reality check over all Once you get past that, the changes that happen almost every other day are a joke. But once things settle its a good environment. Staff are good people and get a rough ride. Glad I'm now out. Oh and wages don't rise even though there was a promise of never being on NMW

Pros

Local shops decent, no weekends

Cons

Managers egos.

27 June 2019
Thank you for your review. I'm dissapointed to hear that you had a poor experience working with CXP. It's my job to ensure we put the appropriate measures in place to allow every employee to have an enjoyable experience during their time here at CXP. We take this feedback seriously and would be keen to gain any further insight from you in relation to this. With this in mind please feel free to get in touch with us directly at - careers@cx-people.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Huntswood Scotland Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Huntswood Scotland Limited with

Huntswood Scotland Limited reviews by location

• Huntswood Scotland Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?