HYBRID

HYBRID Employee Reviews

Great opportunity for a new career

Great work perks ! We've been taken to the Cricket World Cup in my second week at the company and allowed to bring our partners. It was a great opportunity to meet all my colleges in a much more calm and relaxed environment after being on the busy sales floor with them. When we hit high targets we all go for team drinks on a Friday and one of the best parts of the week - Sausage sandwich Wednesday. We're moving into a awesome looking new office in a few weeks and were really showing signs of growth with is what I want from an office environment. The office is fun and motivating, I can honestly say i don't go a day in the office without having laughing out load with the rest of my team. We still all manage ourselves to keep on track and hit our targets which I personally think is a testament to a positive, relaxed yet focused management style. I honestly see myself staying with Hybrid for years to come and want to see how much this brand can grow. I came from a completely different background as a publican and business owner and took a leap into a new career in sales - I was worried starting a new life but Hybrid has made it really exciting start to my new life

Pros

Great fun yet professional environment. Team really gets along

Cons

Difficult product to sell but very rewarding when sales do come.

Great Environment, Great Company, Great Team

I've felt welcome here since my very first interview and in only a matter of months felt part of the family. The training I've received has been top notch and the impact its made on me both professionally and outside of work has been fantastic. It's already obvious to me how i can progress here, and the added bonus of having a brand new, state of the art office in Bristol city centre opening in a matter of months is very exciting.

Pros

Great team, great perks and very good commission structure. Looking forward to being in a brand new office

Cons

Hard work as is to be expected with advertising sales, but this is reflected in the commission structure which is honestly the best i have ever seen.

My skill set has developed and progressed very quickly at Hybrid

Excellent training, skills develop rapidly in sales. In-house editorial, design and digital teams to work closely with, and a lot of belief within the team about the strength of product offering backed up by strong growth rates. Reflected in the increase in headcount so excited to make the move into the new office in November 2019.

Pros

Excellent training, great culture, exciting role

Cons

Outgrown current office, moving soon

Jobs at HYBRID