HYBRID

Sales Executive2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

4.2Job security & advancement

Great Environment, Great Company, Great Team

I've felt welcome here since my very first interview and in only a matter of months felt part of the family. The training I've received has been top notch and the impact its made on me both professionally and outside of work has been fantastic. It's already obvious to me how i can progress here, and the added bonus of having a brand new, state of the art office in Bristol city centre opening in a matter of months is very exciting.

Pros

Great team, great perks and very good commission structure. Looking forward to being in a brand new office

Cons

Hard work as is to be expected with advertising sales, but this is reflected in the commission structure which is honestly the best i have ever seen.

My skill set has developed and progressed very quickly at Hybrid

Excellent training, skills develop rapidly in sales. In-house editorial, design and digital teams to work closely with, and a lot of belief within the team about the strength of product offering backed up by strong growth rates. Reflected in the increase in headcount so excited to make the move into the new office in November 2019.

Pros

Excellent training, great culture, exciting role

Cons

Outgrown current office, moving soon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HYBRID. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4