IAC

IAC Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom34 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

Not a bad place to work for

If you work hard the management leave you to do your job and give you the respect you deserve , the salary isn’t great as I was working night shifts and needs to be reviewed

Iac Solihull is a great place to work with friendly atmosphere and good management, people are here friendly and willing to help. Working for Iac solihull give me a lot of experience. there is only one bad thing about this place which is salary.

Pros

God management, Friendly staff, Multi culture, many opportunities

Cons

Salary

Have been working at IAC for more than 10+ years and had learn a lot in the automotive interiors field to augment my experience in CAE area Working hours are flexible and the manager is flexible too regarding vacation days off and have a good team to work with.

Fast paced environment

I regularly helped to maintain the line's feed by making sure new vehicle parts were continuously placed in the correct order, so they could then be transported to the store room, where they would then be sequenced in order to create the new vehicle. During my time at IAC I learnt that teamwork was the key component to establish any given task. With the help of others, ideas can be shared and the way in which things are done can be modified and improved to benefit the company. As for the management within the business, I believe that it has a strong and positive impact on the workers as they are there offering support and guidance whenever needed. Co-workers are also a positive aspect of the workplace as team work has such an important role and being surrounded by kind people makes any job more enjoyable. I believe the most difficult part to my job was the pressure put upon each team worker. This is due to the fact one mistake made could affect the whole group and slow down the process. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part would be interacting with my co-workers and gaining the feeling of success after each days work.

Pros

salary

produtive and fun workplace

exciting place to work with great benefits and good people. very good management structure and very friendly. great hours of work and good holidays

fun workplace

lac is a good place to work within a team but as well future opportunity there is not much. ,y co workers are good to work with but when it falls down to management it is not that good were we are treated unfairly and in a non professional manor .

Pros

My shift 7 am to 3 pm.

Cons

unpaid and short lunch breaks/

productive

the job is very productive unfortunatly the adminstration don't want to give contrat to the employee worked for long time that's why me I decided to change a job unless it was alright.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare IAC with

• IAC
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?