IC Resources
View all IC Resources reviews

IC Resources

IC Resources Employee Review

Not your average recruitment company

IC Resources is a great place to work, they genuinely care about every single employee and there is a lot of support from the managers and directors alike to help you reach your full potential. They have a lot of ex industry consultants working there which really helps as they are able to and pass on their knowledge and industry experience. I found this very helpful as I did not have a technical background when I joined! I would happily recommend them to anyone considering a career in recruitment.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

tyrannical management team

IC is a micro management agency with a big drinking culture. they focussed on calls made, cvs sent and day to day activity heavily, the managers/directors watched staff like hawks and managed staff out of the door regulary. Good commission to be made but you were expected to dedicate your life to making money and no flexibility offered unless you partake in the trips to the pub.

Official response from IC Resources

10 September 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback. As a growing business, it’s important that we get feedback from employees so that we can review and improve. Yes, we do carry out meetings at the pub from time to time, to either celebrate success or have a more open and honest conversation with people on a one to one basis. We find having these meetings out of the office in a more informal environment to be much more productive and when our consultants work hard it’s important we take time out of the office to say thank you. We’re sorry if you felt you were micro-managed on a day to day basis. The areas we encourage people to focus on are the ones that, with our 20 years of experience, seem to help them build their markets and enable them to achieve their work and personal goals. We try to be as supportive as possible but understand the environment may not suit everyone. It is a shame that we didn’t get to discuss these things with you before you left.
Same roleSame location

Great Company To Work For!

I have worked for IC for 1.5 years, with no previous recruitment experience. They spend the time to teach their employees the most effective way to become a successful consultant long term. Their work ethic and attitude towards staff is refreshing and manageable targets and exciting incentives make the work enjoyable. I certainly would recommend a career with IC Resources.
Same location

A very enjoyable place to work

IC Resources is very unique environment. Whether you are an experienced sales consultant looking to further your career, or young and enthusiastic looking to get into sales, it allows you to map out your own career path. It is an extremely enjoyable place to work with a very fun and vibrant atmosphere that focuses on the long term views and development of it's employees rather than immediate results. It understands the importance of maintaining a strong work life balance offering a table tennis table, pool table, personal training/bootcamp twice a week, weekly pub lunches and after work socials, plus much more. A highly recommended company and fantastic place to work.

Official response from IC Resources

10 September 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback.The IC Resources Team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IC Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

IC Resources reviews by location

• IC Resources
  • Not your average recruitment company