IC Resources

IC Resources Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

I have worked for IC for 1.5 years, with no previous recruitment experience. They spend the time to teach their employees the most effective way to become a successful consultant long term. Their work ethic and attitude towards staff is refreshing and manageable targets and exciting incentives make the work enjoyable. I certainly would recommend a career with IC Resources.
IC is a micro management agency with a big drinking culture. they focussed on calls made, cvs sent and day to day activity heavily, the managers/directors watched staff like hawks and managed staff out of the door regulary. Good commission to be made but you were expected to dedicate your life to making money and no flexibility offered unless you partake in the trips to the pub.
Official response from IC Resources
10 September 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback. As a growing business, it’s important that we get feedback from employees so that we can review and improve. Yes, we do carry out meetings at the pub from time to time, to either celebrate success or have a more open and honest conversation with people on a one to one basis. We find having these meetings out of the office in a more informal environment to be much more productive and when our consultants work hard it’s important we take time out of the office to say thank you. We’re sorry if you felt you were micro-managed on a day to day basis. The areas we encourage people to focus on are the ones that, with our 20 years of experience, seem to help them build their markets and enable them to achieve their work and personal goals. We try to be as supportive as possible but understand the environment may not suit everyone. It is a shame that we didn’t get to discuss these things with you before you left.
I have worked at IC - Resources for 2 years now and I have loved every minute of it. I had never worked in recruitment before and the training I have received, and still continue to receive is excellent. The management team are fantastic and really know how to look after their employees. With great incentives, benefits and pub lunches on Fridays! I can safely say this is the best company I have worked for, and I would highly recommend considering IC if you are looking for a career in recruitment.
Pros
working environment and company incentives
IC Resources is a great place to work, they genuinely care about every single employee and there is a lot of support from the managers and directors alike to help you reach your full potential. They have a lot of ex industry consultants working there which really helps as they are able to and pass on their knowledge and industry experience. I found this very helpful as I did not have a technical background when I joined! I would happily recommend them to anyone considering a career in recruitment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IC Resources?
  1. Recruitment Consultant