IC Resources

IC Resources Pay & benefits reviews

I've worked for many companies throughout my career but none I've enjoyed more than working at IC Resources. It's great to work for a company where you feel you are contributing to the future of the company and you're given the tools and the autonomy to really make a difference.
Pros
Opportunity, autonomy, teamwork, benefits, bootcamp!
Cons
Honestly none I can think of.
IC Resources is a fantastic place to work, giving a great opportunity to build the career your want within a great sales environment. It's really enjoyable work within a company that our very well respected within their market place and therefore making it a more enjoyable sales role. The best thing about working at IC Resources is that you really can define your own career. If you want a great opportunity with a good work life balance you can have a very successful career. However if you want to work 'all hours' and really excel the structure allows you to do this. Some of my personal favorite benefits of working at IC Resources are the inter office Table Tennis competitions, the casual dress sense and the very local welcoming public house visited after hours!
Pros
Fantastic social element within the workplace
Cons
Can be long hours and hard work to be successful
I have worked at IC - Resources for 2 years now and I have loved every minute of it. I had never worked in recruitment before and the training I have received, and still continue to receive is excellent. The management team are fantastic and really know how to look after their employees. With great incentives, benefits and pub lunches on Fridays! I can safely say this is the best company I have worked for, and I would highly recommend considering IC if you are looking for a career in recruitment.
Pros
working environment and company incentives