ICC GROUP

ICC GROUP Employee Reviews

Good company with lots to offer its staff and its customers. Lots of room to develop, and really felt empowered to push myself, learnt a lot within the IT sector
Worked at ICC for 2.5 years. Great environment and team. A real team atmosphere where everyone gets stuck in. All treated fairly and great rewards and socials. And the ability to grow and learn different aspects of the business. People have worked there more than once which says it all
ICC Group is a spare parts company with a heavy focus on funding the MD’s car collection. Many of the guys I worked with were good men. My main displeasure was how they managed jobs and the jobs they chose to take on. Many jobs carried a permanent level of stress because the company would bid too low on jobs to where we started projects already behind schedule or financial in the hole before we even showed up on site. Upper management doesn't reward those of whom have been good workers for them for an extended period time, as they would give bonuses and other benefits to people they just hired. They are not consistent on how one is to work their way up within the company.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, MD not interested and dresses like a skateboarder.
Official response from ICC GROUP
4 June 2020
It's a shame that ex disgruntled employees choose to try and paint a bad picture of the company and senior management. Says a lot about the person and the reason why they are no longer with the business.
Official response from ICC GROUP
4 June 2020
We also note this is a cut and paste from another review left for another company named ICC a construction company in America...highlights the level of intelligence.
Part of my placement year, Worked on various projects and had the opportunity to work with a wide range of people
Pros
Good experience gained
Cons