ICC GROUP

ICC GROUP Employee Reviews for Sales Executive in Wetherby

Found 1 review matching the search
ICC Group is a spare parts company with a heavy focus on funding the MD’s car collection. Many of the guys I worked with were good men. My main displeasure was how they managed jobs and the jobs they chose to take on. Many jobs carried a permanent level of stress because the company would bid too low on jobs to where we started projects already behind schedule or financial in the hole before we even showed up on site. Upper management doesn't reward those of whom have been good workers for them for an extended period time, as they would give bonuses and other benefits to people they just hired. They are not consistent on how one is to work their way up within the company.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, MD not interested and dresses like a skateboarder.
Official response from ICC GROUP
4 June 2020
It's a shame that ex disgruntled employees choose to try and paint a bad picture of the company and senior management. Says a lot about the person and the reason why they are no longer with the business.
Official response from ICC GROUP
4 June 2020
We also note this is a cut and paste from another review left for another company named ICC a construction company in America...highlights the level of intelligence.
Jobs at ICC GROUP