ICCM Cares logo
ICCM Cares

ICCM Cares Employee Reviews

Good company ethics

Treated staff well but sometimes communication with management slow respond time was frustrating. Long hours and shortage of staff meant having to cover more shifts at short notice.

Private company, just wanting to make profit

Management are not interested if you work hard, non supportive and arogent with it.Not interested in staff employment rights under pay staff on holiday entitlement.Management do not take safe guarding concerns seriously because they do not want to loose contracts Do not take covid concerns seriously.Management bully and controlling.

Pros

Non

Cons

I have worked in complex community care for a number of years. I previously worked with another provider. At ICCM i feel a valued member of the team and enjoy my role and supporting my clients. The senior management team are very supportive.

Pros

Responsible for my own diary

Cons

Occasionally poor communication but pleasing to see improvements

No communication at all

No communication there is no work life balance the worst company I've ever worked for .no support from manager and no staff .Too many hours expected of you even ring you when your on a/l and out of the country

Pros

Nice client and the team was amazing

Cons

Comunication there is none

Don't bother

Company dont care about staff at all. They will allow you to work day and night without a rest. Some of the clients are awful too. Think your there as a slave and dirt on their shoe. I wouldn't work there ever again for 100,000 a year. Discusting.

Good place to work but sometimes communication let down.

been working here 9 years and always been a good company but due to loan working communication with the office is poor pay is also not competitive which why im looking elsewhere.

Pros

paid on time.

Cons

Relocated office.

You don’t matter

Working with this company was ok to begin with, they will say what they want you to hear and that they will look after you and the benefits.....didn’t see them. If you get a good client your ok but if not then forget it unless it’s someone they have they don’t like. Yes as a care company be about the client, but you don’t matter, how the client makes you feel is irrelevant, don’t waste tour time!!!

Not easy place to work

Expected a lot, no acknowledgement of previous experience long hours dumbed down training input, expected to pack in lots os subjects into a short period of time

Working at iccm could be stressful the packages were arractic and when they promised to pay a certain rate on bh. They eould only pay u half what was

I Worked for ICCM. For 3.5 years. They did not do what they say. They don't listen to Staff who complain about other staff. Just brush it under the carpet. I would say in my experience with the co. Not to work for them. I

Uncooperative existing work colleagues

I experienced 10 Clients all with an existing Care Team. I found these teams viewed newcomers with suspicion & resentment apart from 3 Clients where I felt welcomed, encouraged & valued. I was originally employed to prepare for 'The Nottingham Project' which never came about & left the Company as they could no longer provide adequate employment within the radius I was prepared to travel.

Jobs at ICCM Cares

See more jobs

Wouldn’t go back

Too stressful and not much support from management More and more is put on you and no time to yourself. Even on days/evenings off always pestered to pick up shifts.

Do not look after employees

Do not apply worse company ever ...no communication ..fif face fits you will be ok ..but only for so long..no support . Company to far away..managers no time for staff

I have learnt a great deal with this company as they're professional and aproachable. Theyre also compassionate and helpful to all staff. I have enjoyed working for this company.

Excellent company

I have worked for ICCM for over 2 years now. I think the training is excellent, it’s very clear who to contact for various queries. My manager has supported me through ups and downs and I am constantly learning new skills. My confidence has grown massively.

Poor company

I worked dor ICCM in Scarborough for nearly 3 years. I was off sick for a while due to personal circumstances and suffered from some depression, i was not supported what so ever and dismissed from my package on the client's say so because of my depression. I have been left in limbo with no further contact or information.

A fantastic company

I've worked for this company for just over 3 years and I have nothing but positive feedback to give. From the initial phone call when the recruitment department rang me to being passed over to my care manager, everything some seamless. Coming from a similar complex care company this is something you don't find to often. ICCM have made me enjoy care work again - thank you.

Pros

Paid 3 day training course

Cons

None that would prevent me from working here.

Supportive and productive place to work

Overall a great place to work. Good office hours and flexibility (including early finishes around Christmas!!) Non stop busy environment, however still time for a few cuppa's and biscuits. Management are very supportive and give positive feedback to their staff. Can be a noisy environment and hard to concentrate at times - When all field based staff are in- Rare occasions

Pros

Rely on a steady pay

Cons

Noisy environment at times

Personable staff in a positive work environment

I've been with the company for almost a year. I find it fits well around my family life, I work in a great team with a supportive manager. As with any job, it can be a little stressful at times but the training and support I have received has helped with this.

Pros

Supportive staff, good pay, opportunities for progression

Cons

None that would prevent me from staying in the job

Hard work but worth it

A typical day consists of ensuring your clients needs are all met to a high standard. You get lots of support from the nurse and manager. If you are passionate about care and willing to put the work in, this will be recognised and job satisfaction is good. There is a great sense of responsibility. I am proud to work for such a caring company with great clients.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Having to cover for other PA's sickness at last minute

Outreach

I was out in the community supporting adults with different kinds of issues within their homes. I would advise on benefits, help with shopping, do some housework, go for walks etc.

Pros

Job satisfaction and meeting different people

Cons

No guaranteed hours

Great company

Ive been with ICCM for 3 years as one of the rapid response team and ive never had a problem at all with them if at anytime there is a problem you can phone the office anytime for support and the out of hours cel team for support they are a great company to work for i can travel up to 100 miles but like any job you know what your getting involved in when you apply for these jobs

Pros

Great company to work for lovely clients

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICCM Cares. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement