ICS

ICS Employee Reviews

Typical security environment.Mid management of company are fine to get on with,but higher management not so good. Always plenty of work if you want it.
Worst company I have ever worked for. The management are completely disorganised and unprofessional. Still chasing pay for wages owed which I have no confidence I’ll ever receive. They have a high turn over of staff, hiring and firing and don’t even give you a contract. Placed in a unsafe environment with no concerns for welfare or health and well-being, if you’re sick in the job they will just cut you from the rota.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor working conditions, zero welfare concern. Working in freezing temperatures with no heating, poor inadequate health and safety compliance and non covid safe working environments.
reasonable company to work for. fairly efficient. reasonably helpful, always paid on time.downside to working for them is that they use an umbrella company for payroll and hr
Go around the 'Wrexham Industrial Estate' completing multiple job within the 8 hours of work in the day. I learn more about installing electrics. Are able to complete jobs at different places within the 'Wrexham Industrial Estate' with out worries. Hard parts of the jobs would be not having all the required parts (due to part deliver) Most enjoyable part of the job is practically working.
Typical day included waking early with the sun giving lessons in hospitals and schools and planning lessons in the afternoon with a drink. Communication between Uk and Zambian offices was very slow and limited some things that we could get done. Cultural shift was huge but brilliant.
Great team to work with. Good support and staff discount. Regular routes and friendly customers. Can't fault them or their parent company Savage and Whitten.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
None really
I was required to help out my workmates by setting up all the equipment needed! I would also assist in the erecting and taking down of the scaffolding
Pros
Boss would buy lunches
Cons
Very long hours
Working with mental and disabled people ,makes the job worthwhile, however the hours are long and unsociable. This will not suit all, but job satisfaction has its own rewards.
Pros
Helping those who cannot help themselves in every day life.
Cons
Long hours.over sleep overs
work was enjoyable at times untill some one starts horse playing around and taking it too far when some one could get injured
Pros
can earn good money if hours are right
Cons
not getting payed all the hours you do
enjoyed working for ICS - working away home every Friday unless there was over time. good rates of pay, good people to work for
I would pick up after brick layers and make sure the site is clean. I got along with all my co-workers, the hardest part of the job was the long hours and heavy lifting.
Pros
breaks
Cons
cold environment
I learned how to build electrical control panels, it was a very enjoyable job.