Ideal Recruit

Ideal Recruit Employee Reviews

Working at arrow xl enjoy the work .staff and manager's but got played off because I caught covid but would go back tomorrow if they would let me
Pros
Staff are very helpful
Cons
Heavy lifting
18 January 2021
Thanks for your kind comment. If you only finished your work assignment due to sickness, you'll surely be able to return. contact your dedicated account manager and get them to arrange induction for you :)
My time working for Ideal Recruit was brief. Me and several other staff members were made redundant after working only three shifts. Not to mention it took over a month for me to get paid. Communication between the agency and the workplace were responsible for this confusion.The job itself would have been fine. It was very slow-paced and mundane despite the good pay and hours. The only work I did was packing and some other general warehouse duties.To conclude, this is an agency that is not worth working for unless absolutely necessary.
Pros
Easy work, good hours, good pay
Cons
Poor communication, likely to not get paid on time, let lots of staff go
Good place to work. Always advised in advanced of my next shifts. Managers happy to assist. I had 1 pay query which was resolved within 24hrs . I have and I will recommend Ideal to my friends
Pros
Paid breaks
Management at ideal is terrible, impossible to get through to anyone who can answer your questions to any extent in which you feel your issue is resolved and booking holidays is practically non existent. Poor lack of communication and wages are often wrong despite the fact they will tell you it was your responsibility to sign in and out of work which has been done. Owed money from paid holidays I couldn’t have off over Christmas and haven’t been able to get in touch with anyone since.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention.
Excellent team and very helpful, On your feet and fast paced. days and night shifts available. Easy to apply for a job and secure application process
Pros
Excellent weekly pay
I was in need of job and had very pleasant conversation over the phone with one of consultant. Further to phone interview I have been invited to the office to finnish registration proces. I've been given all answers for my question and even more support on daily basis once I've started to work for Ideal. I attend my 1st shift next day from my visit in Ideal office.
great place to work. helpful and honest team always ready to cooperate. Quickly solve their employees problem. open to help 24 hours a day. all employees are treated with equality and respect.
Great company to work with!!All the team have been very communicative and willing to solve all problems or doubts. I recommend Ideal for all my community across Warrington/Liverpool area.
Great company to work for. I worked for a lot of agencies but this is the best one. Second year with them and no plans to leave. The managers always ready to help.
Really nice to work in there, managers are happy to help 24/7, all the time keeping me busy and I can afford to pay my bills and save money. I recommend Ideal Recruit to everyone
Pros
Very positive people
They tell you the work is permanent after 12 weeks and, it isn't.Also get rid of you right before Christmas then, it is at least March before you are taken back on.Not very helpful and have a telephone attitude.
Pros
Cons
Liars, Waste of time, Their simple answer to everything is no !!!
18 January 2021
Dear candidate, all of our contracts are 12 week temp to perm contracts for the right colleagues. It's not the agency offering full time contracts, its the client and it seems like you've unfortunately not been selected for the permanent role. In the future we recommend you work on your attendance, performance and attitude to make sure you get offered a full time role with client.
Be careful working for ideal recruitment, they never pay you the right wage I had to leave due to family circumstances, and I'm still waiting 2/3 weeks later for a wage that I'm owed. Ignorant also when you try to get hold of them
Pros
Cons
Dont pay you right
18 January 2021
Dear worker, all of our staff are required to sign in at the start of the shift and sign out at the end of the shift. Failure to do so will result in pay queries. We always do our very best to make sure our colleagues get paid correctly each and every time, however when our colleagues don't follow their basic responsibilities and don't sign in/out, it causes issues like this above. please contact payroll directly at payroll@ideal-recruit.com and we'll be happy to resolve your query for you.
Absolute waste of time, They advertise ‘Jobs’ but when you apply they read your message and don’t bother replying, Ignorance at its best, Would not recommend this agency to any one!
18 January 2021
Dear candidate,we communicate with our colleagues through job boards, emails or phone calls. If you chose any other form of contact ( for example facebook inbox, twitter, instagram,...); it's very likely no one will reply as we don't engage through social media. Please contact your dedicated account manager / consultant directly on the mobile and they'll be happy to assist.
Awful company * underpaid me despite working nights was paid at day rates, made numerous calls however issue was never resolved and there for lost out on money. *didn't recieve pay slips for weeks until I complained * ignored any emails and phone calls * Was told I'd lost any holidays as April was the cut off point despite only starting the job mid March, there for being unable yo use them within the first few weeks Advice yo anyone wanting to work for them.DONT
18 January 2021
Dear colleague, your review is somewhat flawed.1. It's your responsibility to sign in and out on daily basis. if you are experiencing issues with pay / missing hours, you must have forgot to sign in/out. Please contact payroll@ideal-recruit.com to resolve.2. wage slips are issued automatically via email / portal to all colleagues who provide us with email address when registering. 3. our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, it's very unlikely any of your phone calls would be unanswered if you phoned in the usual business hours.4. as per terms of engagement you've read and signed, holiday year runs from 1st of April till 31st of March and this applies for all Ideal Recruit colleagues.
Wages were never correct always have to chase them up for your money and sometime they will ignore your calls&txts dodgy people to work for. Don’t do it to yourself not worth the stress and hassle
18 January 2021
Dear colleague,as you're surely aware, it's your responsibility to sign in and out correctly each day to avoid pay queries.If you have any outstanding pay queries, please contact payroll@ideal-recruit.com they'll be happy to assist.
i used to work for them one night shift , 2 weeks ago, they told me is for a full week but at the end of the working day they told me not to come back. I haven t been paid yet, they are unserious, dodgy and bully agency
Pros
nothing
Cons
You don t get paid
18 January 2021
Dear colleague, have you signed in and out?Contact payroll@ideal-recruit.com to resolve your pay query.
Good place to look for a job, when they get you a job is not for a day or two. Most of places you will be there for good unless you want something else, its good as you wont havebto worry how many days a week you will work
18 January 2021
Thanks for the kind review, we appreciate your honesty and five star rating.
Never get pay slips wages wrong every week impossible to book holidays won't deal with your money enquires.& if you complain a couple of times they just sack you...STAY CLEAR..BAD AGENCY.
18 January 2021
Dear colleague,1. all payslips get issued automatically to email address provided upon registration. If you're not receiving your payslips, contact your dedicated account manager.2. there is a dedicated holiday line used for booking holidays, please get your dedicated account manager to provide you with a handout you've received on your interview with information on how to book your holidays.
Always find me work as driver , very fair and accomodating the girl in wages is a little diamond so helpful and never gets my pay wrong good workinf conditions
Pros
Plenty work, very helpfull, always paid right and on time
Cons
None whatsoever
18 January 2021
Dear colleague, thank you for your kind and honest review. We hope to see you back on the road again.
ideal recruit was a terrible employer - always got the wages wrong, working on broken flt's to target your never going to reach, walkways are not clearly outlined so theirs loads of accidents, the canteen was poor and location of warehouse was in "the sticks". WORK YOU TO THE BONE FOR CHRISTMAS THEN GET RID OF YOU IN FEBRUARY, THEN GIVE YOU BAD REFERENCES SAYING YOU WERE ALWAYS LATE AND NEVER WORKED.
Cons
Great recruitment agency to work for. Stay loyal, reliable, turn up to work and do your job correctly and this handy lot will help you out without a doubt finding a job.
  1. Employee reviews