idverde
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

idverde Employee Reviews

United Kingdom145 reviews

vanwagecontractpoorsafetyequipmentbadstaff

Over worked under paid wat we do as a work force is a multiple man job bein dun by one person for minimum wage there’s no progression to go further up

Only if you're desperate

Probably the worst paid ground maintenance company of any size. Basic ppe and work equipment always in short supply. Take on new contracts at silly prices, then expect work to be done by tiny teams in no time at all. Weak local management never challenge the company - expect to be shifted around daily in attempt to plug gaps in the workforce. No company sick pay. This outfit is just focused on making maximum profit. They don't care about their workers or to be honest, their clients.Because of the pathetic pay and conditions they are struggling to recruit, so if you're desperate to get a job, any job, try here. They're not fussy.

Pros

Great place for masochists

Cons

Poor pay, No sick pay, Terrible management, Very tight with all equipment including ppe, Do not listen to workforce, Money grabbing.

Insights into idverde

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

The work is fine, the company is not.

I'd avoid if you are looking for a fair workplace with opportunities. Management only look out for their friends they are all in each others pockets. Very strange place to work! You will struggle to get stock and supervisors ignore you for weeks or months when you ask for it but they're constantly checking your work with a white glove expecting you to clean the tops of door frames with absolutely no tools to facilitate it.. Your expected to wash your own cloths and often buy your own equipment. Minimum wage for a cleaner but maximum stress from management unless you are in a relationship with them or best friends. Good luck!!

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Everything else

Everyday is different

Working longside many cultures in fantastic surroundings. With a client keen on improving public parks. Is challenging us everyday. The day goes so fast.

Pros

Working outside

Cons

Public vandalism

Nice place to work

Great people to work with , but sadly let down by the upper management I was only there for a week after promising to be taken on. Sadly on a out day out on a job I got told I didnt have a job as they had got someone from another branch , not to mention I never got paid my last day which would of been the following Monday , so feel totally let down and a feeling of betrayal and false promises by idverde in general, people that I worked with were brilliant, but upper management were total snakes there for would not recommend at all.

you are just a number

100% of staff just work the payroll.Big bosses lie to you and really just don't careif you have 2 arms, 2 legs and half a brain cell, you will get a job

Nice people to work (Co workers) with but not nice people to work for(management)

Great Co workers, poorly under paid and managment are shocking! Really poor comunication above supervisor level and as so you are really left with un serviced kit, lack of kit, PPE and the clients are left unhappy.

Still work here

I started here 31st August 2021 and its the best firm I've ever ever worked for the management are lovely people and all the other lads are lovely people too.

Very fun. And gard graft.

Loads of work never out of it. Always been treated well. Always overtime and plenty of opertunity To progress. Whenever you need tools or equipment you always get what you ask for.

Avoid!

Still chasing wages.Management only interested when you are quiet.. not interested if you have a problem (however serious).They just seem to look after themselves and their friends and family that they choose to employ. Yes, I am a disgruntled ex employee.. However, I've been around a while and this definitely isn't a company for an experienced grounds maintenance or landscaper.

Pros

Do whatever hours you want, as long as the work gets done.

Cons

Very poorly managed.

Terrible.

Management? Doesn’t exist, cares more for money than staff. Reviews prior to this are very accurate. Would not recommend, work side is good but too much load for very little people. Once again, moneys more important.

Mental health

As a company they go on about how much they make but don't care about workers mental health. And don't keep in touch to see if you ok. No help at all

Pros

Monday to Friday

Cons

They don't care about mental health

Disturbing

Interesting place to work, interesting staff, interesting management, interesting parks lol no vans no tools, everyone's stressed, overall funny place to work

It is great.

I loved it, sense of freedom and the people who you work with are patient and are good at instructing etc. It is like a family. Only worked there for a short while due to injury but I loved it.

Poor

Just poor all round, false promises made and never told full story. Expectations are different between all members of management which makes thing a lot more difficult than needs be.

Avoid if you can

Never have the right equipment, underpaid, takes weeks for equipment to be fixed. In 4 years the equipment has only been serviced once. Management don't have a clue.

Fast paced, fair, budget driven

Good company, definitely the leader in GM throughout the UK. Management is stretched across the Midlands but a very good group of individuals who create an excellent team.

Chilled job

Very chilled out job good bunch of guys work there senior management are slow organising training but I enjoyed my time working here,not a stressful job and they give you free tea and coffee result

Pros

6am-2.30 shift everyday

Cons

Communication

Good

I am an experienced groundsman with tickets. I find the work eg grass cutting, pruning, weeding, spraying, hedge cutting fairly easy and straightforward. The round is not too big, have to visit every site twice a month. Lots of litter/fly tipping at some of the bigger sites Some sites have overgrown shrubs eg 18 foot high buddleia. Only been working there 3 months so far. Management getting better organised, power tools have now been serviced and repaired by fitter.

Pros

Take van home, go from home to site.

Cons

Could always be paid more money !

Hard work but unfortunately bad management

A OK job and the pay was ok but due to lack of task management by many different mangers and office staff caused many logistical problems making work far harder.

Pros

Pay is fine, workers are good

Cons

Poor management and constant logistical errors. Constant team changes.

My job is rewarding and I am supported by my colleagues and encouraged to be the best I can.Praise has always been forthcoming for good work completed.Excellent package of benefits and always a xmas gift.The company listens to its staff for ways of improving the services it provides to its staff and clients.

Pros

Look after you, great range of benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at idverde. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare idverde with

Learn about idverde in popular locations

• idverde