iforce
Happiness score is 61 out of 100

iforce Employee Reviews

United Kingdom108 reviews

Opportunities given

Easy to grow within the bussines if you care enough. Thera are many clients and different departments across all sites in UK so every single one can be different.

Pros

Opportunity to grow within the bussines

Cons

Banked hours

Old boys club

Senior management is an old boys club, it doesn't matter if you have the experience or bit as long as you know the right people you will progress quickly.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Senior management

Insights into iforce

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Stressful and fast paced

The company place very demanding targets on employees, treat you like children in the warehouse. Lots of temp staff. Security is a nightmare keeping you waiting to leave 20 mins at end of shift

Nice friendly atmosphere

I enjoyed my time working at the Iforce in Sutton, even if I was just for 3 months over Christmas. Friend people and a relaxed atmosphere in regards to the work.

Great team to work with, relaxed management

I worked in the Logistics office in StaffordI loved going to work here, the people and management were amazingLong hours for Warehouse workers For me it was the people in the office that made my job fun

Pros

Great team

Cons

Long hours for Warehouse worker

They have bank hours, so they pay you in advance for overtime, but they will ask you to do overtime when they needed. You will have 105 hours to do per year like overtime, you need to Take your shoes out every time you pass security

Very bad work place ,too much pressure for packing area

I worked there for night shifts,the supervisors are very rude and disrespectful Teasing,shouting to other people Neglected Never recommend to anyone night shift with those rude peopleToo much work load in packing areas (&those supervisors)

Pros

Ridiculous use of microwave (scanner for using )

Friendly staff, light work

Jobs are generally pretty easy, don't require much thinking or intelligence. Management mostly helpful and friendly. Not a stressful job at all. They not always guarantee you to work 5 days a week especially after Christmas time.

Pros

Friendly staff, easy job, easy targets, flexible hours

Cons

Not always guaranteed to work 5 days a week

Not really sure

Management on my shift don't have a clue on how to support staff never spoke to you in person while on shift. Agency was brilliant.vikki did an amazing job always checking up on you to make sure you were OK but the overall colleagues were great management need to be seriously looked at from management to shop floor

Cons

Management need to be looked at

In my 36 years work history this is by far the worst company I have ever worked for

I have never received a correct salary paid by IForce. The management structure are a disgrace, most of them are unable to communicate correctly in English. Calling the wage department inept is not fair to inept people.

Pros

Cons

Terrible salary that is never paid correctly anyway.

Power hungry team leaders no job security

No job security chop and change shifts like the weather don’t let you talk whilst working brain washing extremely loud rave eastern European music on all shift torture stay away! Team leaders on a extreme power trip constant looking for ways to show authority making you do absolute brain numbing work like ripping boxing’s that are already destined for the machine that shreds If your not polish or Romanian good luck

Pros

Free hot drinks

Cons

Management environment

Unreliable

Careless and neglecting.Can't grow here.Too much of a gang.Won't offer you full 5 continuous workdays straight.Their contract is wrong from many points of view !

Management haven’t got a clue

Management have about as much of a clue as my big toe, if you like getting spoke to like s**t then work for I force having incorrect payments as well best off stay with the agency NEVER TAKE A FULL TIME CONTRACT!! Stay agency honestly get paid way more respect being agency then you’ll ever be a full timer, Banked hours are a joke you get paid then that’s the only benefit even then you constantly pestered for them.

Pros

Cons

Banked hours and cr&p management

To much mess

Poor management. To much mess. Managers shouting to the people, to much pressure with the good workers that need to cover another people's work or target.

Bad management

Bad management. All the time shouting to the people and if you are not a kissing as you can progress. If a position is available managers know already who will received it. Is just a cheap theatre where if you want to progress you don't need to be a good employer you need just 'to dance how the managers sing'.

Not paid

Didn’t pay all days , worked 30 days out of 33 and they have paid 22 , no one is giving me an answer to my complain they told me there is a poor collaboration between Iforce and logistics people my landlord and my son don’t care about that .

Not a terrible place but could improve

Iforce was ok until it changed over to E.Stobart. since that time wages have been messed up, end of year earnings incorrect they duplicated my earnings saying I had earned double that was in June 2020 im still waiting for it to be resolved. Management are hit and miss and most seem to want it their way or the highway. My GM was great although at times a little regimental in his ways. My experience at iforce is I gave them everything and bent over backwards to please them only to be shot back several times to the point where I chose to leave. Good place to work as a colleague or manager but depends on the site.

Pros

Miplace perks and discounts

Cons

Micro management and bad payroll (eddie stobart)

Romanians

If it wasn't for Romanians running the place It could be a ok place to work. Polish,section Leaders are very rude unless you suck up to them and are Polish yourself. Romanian and Polish People are very hard to work with. Act like animals.

Pros

Mi Thanks from General manager

Cons

To many Romanians

Never work at iforce again.

Treated work force as a number not a person then did me out of a job and out of some redundancy money I opened up as a key holder checked with other management the staff are all in made sure all the KPI was set had challenges throughout the day

Pros

Work colleagues like family That’s what kept the warehouse going

Cons

GM was a Case

Awful place to work

Do not bother. They will treat you like rubbish. Threaten you with the sack if you don't keep up to their impossible rates, if your face doesn't fit they will get rid. Give all the good work to the good looking foreigners. If your looking for work look somewhere else. I hope the worst for this place.

Pros

Cons

no extra pay for overtime

I enjoyed to work there I had opportunity to grown with my experience, most of people was very friendly and hapefull with any problem, helphfull in solving problems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare iforce with

• iforce
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?