ILG (International Logistics Group)

ILG (International Logistics Group) Employee Reviews

I have worked in unit 2 crawley warehouse and for me ...was different world. No one talk to each other as is not allowed due slow working... I've heard few times "less talk guys as u not packing just talking", other person was told off as she was late 1min from her break. As a newbie I was shown only packing area when same tome other new people was shown how to do picking or shipping. There is no rotation in your job which would be more interesting, same People doing se job. Lots of Romanian stuff which I'm not against but thwy think they run this place. I quit after 2 months.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
Minimum wage, you will be told off for chatting with others, miserable environment
Official response from ILG (International Logistics Group)
29 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We greatly appreciate the effort our employees and casual workers put in to their daily tasks, so we're sorry to hear that you found the fast-paced environment in our warehouse challenging. Please feel free to contact HR if you wish to discuss this further.
If you looking for a stable and secure work, apply for ILG. They always pay in time, and we always have work to do..The job is really easy, but if you lazy don’t apply.
Pros
Reliable company
Cons
Late start and finish time.
Worked there for 7weeks.No agency, direct contract.Work mates very nice (9/10).Lady in charge nasty person, bad manners, not polite, discouraging. Dictatorial.
Pros
Workmates very supportive.
Cons
Lady in charge, very bad manager. Nasty person.
ILG has a huge amount to offer as an employer. As a rapidly growing business it is fast paced and demanding but there is a great team around you and it is a really welcoming place to work. You really get to be part of the success of the company and it's customers. The key thing with ILG is that it is a 'today' 'business so you have to adapt and thrive in that kind of environment if you are going to succeed. There are endless opportunities for progression providing you prove yourself and put the effort in. This is a sales led organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit so be prepared for a culture that drives accountability and putting the customer first but overall, ILG is a great place to work and one I would certainly recommend to others.
Pros
Great team, growing organisation, a real opportunity to be part of success
Cons
Demanding
Since my first review was removed i thought I’ll elaborate for a second time. The place is filled with ill-minded people no proper education, morals or values. Especially for people of colour do not bother joining this business, unless you want to be bullied and be seen as second best in everything. White prejudice behaviour unfortunately still exists especially here, all my family and friends have been warned.
Pros
Non
Cons
Official response from ILG (International Logistics Group)
12 August 2020
We are very concerned to read your review. We are committed to providing a work environment that provides equality of opportunity and we take any allegations of bullying very seriously. All staff receive training on our polices. On the rare occasions that an employee raises a concern this is fully investigated and appropriate action taken if necessary. The HR team are available and respond to individual complaints
ILG has a lot to offer, great benefits, great working environment and a lot of opportunities for progression. ILG really does care about their workers. They have very high standards and therefore a thorough training is given to each new people. I would recommend this job to anyone who would like to work in a fast paced environment with a great team and cool managers.
Ilg is such a great place to work, everyone gets on so well and the managers are amazing. They check up on you regularly to see how your getting on and they provide lots of support. Everyone in the warehouse is so friendly and easy to talk to, I felt so welcome on my first day. This job has so many different opportunities and from the day I started I have learnt so many new skill.i love working at ILG and enjoy coming in everyday
Pros
I enjoy working at ILG, Everyone is so friendly, and made me feel so welcome on my first day.
Cons
In my opinion I have no cons of working at ILG, the job can be challenging in some situations, but everyone is there if you need help.
Fast-paced environment but everyone gets on well and helps each other out. Supportive managers who check in on how we're coping with workload and offer support. Lots of opportunities for progression too as many people work their way up to supervisor and management level. Overall, definitely recommend others to apply.