Immersive Labs

Immersive Labs Employee Reviews

Great company to work for

I loved working at Immersive Labs, it is a really fun environment with a very talented and driven workforce. I was devastated to find out I was being made redundant.

Challenging work environment

Lots of new ideas, and experimentation work. Diverse teams. Good benefits package. Quick to decide. Fantastic product. Great clients. Good work environment.

Fun exciting place to work, constantly changing!

I really enjoy having a lot of autonomy to decide how to do the best work and get things done, it's great being able to share ideas and implement change to make improvements to processes and try out new things. Management is open to new ideas and ways of working, they encourage testing new tools/ processes/ ways of working to see how they work for the company. It's really fun, we have lots of social activities including sports clubs, monthly socials and quarterly parties. Even though I've not been here long I already feel I can call some of my work colleagues friends. The hardest part of the job is the constant change if you don't like change this is not the place for you! It does mean the business and all teams have to stay agile to get things done.

Pros

Free drinks, £250 to learn anything, good holiday and flexible working, social clubs, exciting business and industry, fun work place, nice office, great city centre location near lots of pubs, markets etc, open to new ideas.

Cons

Lots of change!

Great place to work Great people

Thriving company and very exciting to have been a part of. The workplace culture is one that works hard but also celebrates hard and values team-efforts

Pros

Skills

Cons