Impact Energy Culture reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Typical Day at work: Receive a boiler - Purchase pipes and fittings - Attend site - Remove old boiler - Install new boiler - Commission boiler What I learned: Alternate methods of installing pipe work Workplace culture: Mixed Hardest part of the job: Receiving correct wage packets Most enjoyable part of the job: Leaving happy customers after installing new boilers for people who really needed them.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Impact Energy?
See more Impact Energy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Impact Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Impact Energy
- What is Impact Energy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Impact Energy?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Impact Energy?2 people answered
- What benefits does Impact Energy offer?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Impact Energy?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Impact Energy?
- How do you feel about the future of Impact Energy?