ImpraGas

ImpraGas Employee Reviews

worked as a business admintrator, enjoyed working there and a good place to start of as a young adult. got along with the managers and felt welcomed joining.
I was at Impragas as an aftercare coordinator, unfortunately due to the business being sold, there was a downturn of work coming in, so first the hours were reduced by an hour a day, then unfortunately I was one of 2 people in the department to be made redundant
Pros
Salary excellent, Great Management.
Cons
Quite stressful at times, communication a bit lacks at times between different departments
Pay is better than the minimum wage. The best thing about the job was the people but managers could be difficult to deal with depending on the issue The most difficult thing was nothing was structured or organised. There were constant changes in policies and how things were done. if you want consistency from a job, I would avoid here.
Firstly the accepted me to take the role of call centre outbound sales. All ready for the training on Monday after accepting the job. The trainer didn’t turn up & that was fine. However then they told me it would be Wednesday. Then guess what they said it’s been delayed until further notice. After that they asked if would like to take the team leader role, which I said yes that would fine. They said you can start on trial basis but then guess what never kept in touch to a start date. Basically they have wasted over 3 weeks mainly because I was excited to join here. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AT ALL!!
Cons
Accountability. Understanding the parameters of why/what/how don’t all achieve the same result. Praise for everyone. Sometimes great working environment. Some great individuals.
After working for Impra Gas for 3 years I have learnt so much in many different areas of the business. Impra Gas have progressed my skills and knowledge plus have given me extensive training to further my knowledge within the boiler industry. Working for Impra Gas is fast paced and no two days are ever the same. The management structure listen to every department and individual regardless of job title and take all opinions should you have an idea about the business. Impra Gas has a family culture set around it with everyone helping each other with any issues that arise.
You don't realise the day has gone. The pace and diversity is great with a real sense of achievement come the weekend. Working in a team that really works together.
The management are friendly and are clear about what is expected of you, the most enjoyable thing is the people i work with. I've become more confident on the phone since working here and has improved my mental health,
Lovely and friendly place to work! Treated with great respect and always cared after, and praised for your effort and achievements which is always nice!
Ex apprentice winner, smooth talker with no substance. All wind. Talks a good job but doesn’t deliver on his promises. The company is rotten through out. Office is chaos and senior figures are ageists. Promises of petrol cards etc that never materialised and don’t deliver on promises. If your looking for a good place to work, pass this one by.
They will never pay you correctly they say that you have clawbacks that are nothing to do with you and will always look for an excuse. Treat staff like cr**
Cons
This company was a really good company to work for and i really enjoyed my time there. The staff were really helpful and really made my time with the company worth while. Also during these 3 weeks I learnt alot if new skills. I would say the easiest part of the job was just getting tools from the van but the hardest part of the job was when i had to pipe a radiator up and put it on the wall. The average day would be from 9am-5pm. Overall this company was brilliant to work for.
Pros
Learnt alot of new skills
It was a very good experience working for these through the year I was there. I had gone through a prime time with the company as the company had a large investment from the tv show 'the apprentice' It was a pleasure to be part of it.
Pros
Long hours, great team, great experience.
Cons
Electrical side of things came to a holt.