Incommunities Group Ltd.

Incommunities Group Ltd. Employee Reviews

United Kingdom54 reviews

Insights into Incommunities Group Ltd.

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Exciting and challenging place to work.

I have been working for incommunities since 2010. I begun as an electrical apprentice and qualified as an electrician in 2015. I currently work as a day to day electrician for the company.

Experience with Incommunities was exciting and productive

The company has ability to provide a service to customers, though this was not always witnessed.Management restructuring is the key.They don't listen to employees and everything you do is overseen by management.Bad trust within departments, non negotiable.Staff never feel appreciated.

Pros

Not a bad pay grade

Cons

No work life balance, management don't listen, bad customer feedback.

Used to be excellent place but constantly changing management culture as changed

Dealing with customers who mainly only ever contact you to complain, can be stressful and unrewarding , but a few are grateful if you sort their problem, but most just expect it solved instantly, you are often dealing with Challenging clients,

Pros

Good pension

Cons

Got to watch your back

Stressful and lack of support

Much more flexibility and benefits for back office staff. Front line workers not treated well and distinct lack of flexible working and support from management.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Management, lack of flexible working

Under valued, under paid, unappreciated

IPCO are treated like dirt, we are underpaid and should be receiving multiskill for all the different jobs we are required to do. We are made to ignore health and safety when it suits. If it wasn't for the job security I'd of left ages ago. Since the restructure things have improved but its still demoralising

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Call-out, pay, under appreciated

Senior Management

Unprofessional, mistreated & under valued & disrespected by New Income Manager, however the Neighbourhood Housing Team were lovely, much more culturally organised

Pros

Canteen Staff lovely

Cons

Prejudice

Productive and Fun Place to work

Good Salary. No promotion Just writing this part to get the review box filled. It wont let me proceed otherwise -_- So now I am just writing this for no reason whatsoever

cannot be yourself

I felt I had to fall in line with the lowest common denominator ( lazy twit ) on my team rather than be the best worker that I knew I could be. Sad when you get wrongly accused of the sort of behaviour your Manager has been getting away with for years.

Pros

Lovely Office

Cons

immediate Manager

work placement

Incommunities is a very friendly place to work, especially within the contact centre department. I met lots of lovely new people whilst working their. A typical day at work is having fun with those around whilst achieving your goals to take as many calls as needed.

made me the confident person i am now

greet customer set till area check area of work maintain area check job role for day on rota ask team leaders on job roles sign in customer follow p&p

Fun fast paced place to work and learn

I've been working at in communities for nearly 6 months now and i am really enjoying it. All the employees and mentors have been more than helpful when it came to helping me find a job and better myself for the future. would highly recommend anyone struggling to find work to take part in the ILM project as its a really useful project and helps you better yourself at the same time as preparing you for work.

cctv working

you have good working conditions,the wage is above average you get to work and deal with different people every day The job can be very rewarding at times when you have dealt with a serious situation.

Pros

good working conditions

Cons

Not good shift patterns

cctv opp

the job can be very rewarding. 8 hour shifts,good rate of pay you get to work with a good group of people. the get to help people and it makes your job very rewarding.

Pros

working with various different people

Cons

shift patterns

good company

incommunities was a really fun company to work for as every day i went to work using heavy machinery to make an area look nice working around the general public making green areas look nice for incommunities residents. i worked on many different teams and getting along with different cultures while i worked was very fun.

Pros

good teams

Cons

working in variable conditions

nice place

was a new job for me as cleaner/caretaking,enjoyed it very much,shame it was only agency.still want to carry on this sort of job theme.learned alot at incommunities

Great Company,respected and valued asset to the team.

In-communities is an amazing company to work with, the management is okay, they are not strict nor are they laid back which means targets and work has to be done on time and if done correct you are able to have simple life. Flexible work life.

Pros

Lunchtime

verified week to week

Verified week to week ,jobs like cleaning and emptying void properties.Emergency water leaks that need to be dealt with.Properties needing carpet cleaning , graffiti removal with petrol jet washer.Communal schemes need carpet cleans ,through out the Bradford area.Hard parts of the job is dealing with infestations in properties such as insects rats etc.Dirty properties blocked sewage pipes etc.The most enjoyable part is helping people moving in to homes and helping vulnerable and elderly customers.

Secure

Good hours for a family life. Wage could be better for what is expected of you, you do get a living wage supplement from government however if this was to ever dissappear the wage would not be worth its while when most other associations pay a few more thousand for a smaller workload.

Cons

No perks

It was a wonderful experience

I learnt a lot from this experience. The hardest part was to get there on time and it was a challenge for me to do a admin job for the first time but i enjoyed working with an amazing team and understanding manager.

Pros

A good team

Good for experience

Great Company. Working in the Social Housing Sector. Lots of variation, Installations, Alarms, door entries. Also a large amount of Multi Skill. Some plumbing work involved. Plastering and general building works, Having been employed for 14 years I feel I have experience in every aspect of my job. I am a Senior Electrician and trusted within the Industry.

Pros

Use of company van

Cons

Waiting too long for jobs

good

was a very good days work i did with incommunities, i installed a light their and threaded the wires through the wall to the switch. This was something i have never done before and to say it was my first time i really enjoyed the work i did on that day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Incommunities Group Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement

Incommunities Group Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Incommunities Group Ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?