Indeed Flex logo
Indeed Flex

Indeed Flex Employee Reviews

4.3
Work-life balance

They look after their employees and offer me the flexibility I need. Always work available and I can choose which shifts to take. Interview process was easy and efficient and staff were knowledgeable and transparent about the roles.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Very helpful staff

The team were very friendly and helpful. Really tried to understand the type of role I was interested in and find me shifts to suit my working pattern.

Well organized work place

Nice place to work. You can select your shift, nice managers, supervisors and colleagues. Work flows without stress. Most times, the destinations are very far but one have to go because the roles come without problems. The pay is not fantastic but better than other places

Pros

Free hot drinks and cheap restaurants

Cons

Great work place, great people and huge ambitions!

THEE best company I have ever worked for, hands down!! The culture, the people, the diversity and the fact that you are 100% included in all of the companies ambitions and achievements. Very fast paced, especially in the summer and around Christmas / New Year. There's a huge amount to learn especially in an ever expanding business which brings challenges, but the job satisfaction make it all worth while.All levels of Management are exceptionally supportive and super approachable, right up to the co-founders. All levels of staff are very well looked after and there's a real sense of family across all areas of the business.The working day is tough, but the achievements that are celebrated openly across the business really make it all worth while.

Pros

Great benefits, salary, the people, Management, transparency, the culture, diversity

Great Workplace

I believe Syft is a very good workplace in fact one of the best work environment I have worked in, the typical day at work for me is I will be dealing with emails and calls or chats so it is different at all times, I have learned how to use salesforce to the best of my ability. The managers are extremely helpful at all times and also the work culture is very relaxed and it is easy to communicate with one another, the hardest part off the job will be dealing with chats on a busy day but the most enjoyable part is the help you receive the communication & also their is always space for improvements.

Pros

Perks (Amazon especially) 🙂

Cons

Shift hours, but not bad enough to complain about

Great supportive environment

Great working experience and shown to be an excellent opportunity. Well experienced management team, fast paced and ambitious. Supportive culture in general and data driven.

Productive workplace with low/ no office politics

Pretty enjoyable experience in general for first 6 months. Things move fast, but people are there to help when you need it. Also, culture is accepting of people making mistakes and learning from them. Like the fact that management is very hands-on, without being intrusive or overly guiding, sort of the right mix I would say. Some of the systems as they would exist in big companies aren't always there, but hey! isn't that what a start-up turned into fast growing company all about.

Best place ever. Fun, frantic, exciting

Maybe a little cliched, but every day really is different - from prospecting the UK's largest enterprise clients and sharing great marketing across Social - to presenting exciting staffing solutions via Loom and Zoom. Although I work remotely as part of a large team, there are plenty of regular touch-points and 121s throughout the week. It's a collaborative, supportive environment where help, advice and support are given freely. Training (both Product and Skills-based) is provided constantly along with plenty of opportunities to help with Tenders, events and projects. The hardest part of the role is getting in front of Key Decision-makers at household-name companies. The most rewarding and enjoyable is when you do (because you're 100% confident in the Product, Support and Service) you are able to provide.

Pros

People. Products. Support. Benefits. Social. Comms.

Cons

None so far.

Self-aware and constructive!

Day to day at Syft is a joy — supportive colleagues, compassionate leadership, and a strong desire to engage honestly with the hard challenges facing a growing company. From day one I've felt encouraged, heard, and empowered, and as a manager myself I hope I reflect that back into the organisation.Software development is a people problem, and Syft solves this by finding great people to work together on solving those problems with creativity, quality, and practicality.

Productive and fun environment

Everyday in syft is not the same, there are some urgent issue that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible, you have to deal with high priority issue as they come in, in syft everybody you approach for help is ready to help and direct you to the right document to use. l learnt to use new tools to investigate issue raised in support board, HR team in Syft are very proactive always there to help. The hardest part of the the job is keeping up with number of issue being raised every week and triaging the support board. The most enjoyable part of the job is that l have a grate team and a good manager who is always there to help.

Pros

Flexible working hour

Jobs at Indeed Flex

See more jobs

Great place to work for

This is a great company to work for. It focuses on work life balance, career growth, learning opportunity, freedom for technical excellence. So overall having a great experience till now.

Collaborative, welcoming and also challenging

Firstly let's talk about the people within the organisation. You could not ask for a better group of people. Highly diverse with people from all walks of life with various specialities.Day to day the job is challenging, but I enjoy a challenge. We are still a startup, even though we have the Indeed partnership, and that is very apparent when you work with Syft. Even though we are currently working from home and will likely stay this way in my department, I still communicate with members of my team considerably, I think this is important to share the successes and fails within the team to learn collectively.The hardest part of the job is currently keeping up with the ongoing system changes. This will settle down and we will have clear processes and systems to follow soon.

Pros

Great people, collaboration, teamwork, open to listening to new ideas

Cons

Changing environment in regards to processes and systems. This will settle soon

Great company

Syft has a really diverse work force with a progressive mindset. The management team value their staff and go above and beyond to ensure workers feel valued.

Pros

salary, commission structure, culture and environment, shares scheme, employee recognition rewards, online well being seminars

Cons

Targets not always realistic, communication could sometimes be better

Covering all bases

The Syft culture is;We know we are going to be a massive company, if you want to be a part of this, work hard, be good at what you do, achieve a lot and we will give you all the tools you need, provide bonuses, career plans, constant support, fun, games, and everybody smiles, all the time.I've never worked for a company like this. It's incredible and I feel very lucky.

Pros

Too many to include

Always fun

Work here for years, and I never get bored.Company growth from small startup to enterprise, it was successful both in growth and lockdown.Personal is very friendly and managers are open.

a good move

For a software engineer, Syft is a challenging and highly collaborative place to work. Like any other role in software development, there are challenges aplenty but the culture here is one of recognition and continual improvement, facing those challenges head-on, making the time and a plan to tackle things like technical debt. Whilst technical excellence is very well valued (and measured as a department OKR) it is the ability to be a team player and to put the customer first, that ranks most highly.There is an "everyone is a leader" culture, engineers are encouraged to challenge and question the "why" and given the time and space to contribute more widely, beyond their team and day to day work.There is a real sense of purpose and common goals across the business, these are clearly and regularly communicated.I feel I have a good opportunity for growth and have noted others that have done so in their time here.People are very well rewarded and recognised here from management and peer-to-peer. Some of the perks and tokens of appreciation so far have included Amazon vouchers (for all staff) and additional days of holiday over Christmas.I feel there is a good work-life balance, I do not feel stressed or like there is too much of an expectation to deliver but just to do my job to the best of my abilities.Overall I feel very validated with my choice to accept a role with Syft and have zero regrets.

Pros

collaborative environment, good perks, competitive salary

Great work culture

Syft is a great company that strives to ensure internal and external staff are well connected. Regarding internal affairs, the office culture is quite relaxed yet well organised. The company gives opportunity for growth, it is open to employees suggestions and even allows you to cross over into working in another department, if you are suitable for the role, without any negative judgement.The CEO and COO are very warming and accessible, which is rare to see in a company that has been running for 5 years. The company ensure staff feel connected. Pre Covid, when based in the offices, the HR team would organise for end of the month meals and beverages to get everyone together so teams can mix with other departments, giving you the opportunity to meet and relax with your peers.

Pros

Free breakfast, End of month Lunches, Eye test vouchers, Company laptop

Cons

Working remotely means you engage with your colleagues less, that's about it!

Great Place to work!

Amazing opportunities and great place to work! Management is always there to help and inspire. It never gets boring at Syft hence we are constantly expanding.

Benefits

Productive and Innovative work environment.

Working here is good because it gives me the opportunity to express myself in my work and find the best solution to technical challenge. I am given the chance to propose or improve technical processes and use technologies that I feel are best for job.Syft has a good working atmosphere with a strong emphasis on collaboration whilst emphasising the need for a work/life balance, which is especially important in these Covid-19 times.

Very open, supportive and honest company

I have had the pleasure of working full time for Syft since Q4 2019. The 1st 6 months were incredible before the pandemic hit. I had 3 months of furlough where my salary was topped up to 100% not something I was expecting but something I am exceptionally appreciative of.

Pros

Excellent supportive culture, many benefits, immense technology!

Cons

Only because of pandemic no office!

Best place ever. Fun, frantic, exciting.

Pros

People. Products. Support. Benefits. Social. Comms.

Cons

None so far.
  • Indeed Flex