Indeed Flex
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

Indeed Flex Employee Reviews

United Kingdom229 reviews

Use code AYMAE4 for £40 BONUS 🤑 for FREE on your first shift

Interview was very easy and fast to sign up. You can choose when you want to work, so ideal for extra cash and for students. However some jobs can be far away which can take away transport cost. There are various different types of jobs from cleaning to warehouse, bartender, waiting and many more.

Good pay

Use my code: SA-AK to get £40 bonus on your first shift!Its a fairly nice place to work, very flexible especially if you're a student. Very good pay compared to other companies.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

hours can be long and tiring

Insights into Indeed Flex

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Use Code SINEN4 for a £40 bonus on your first shift

Use Code SINEN4 for a £40 bonus on your first shift and thank me later…If you’re looking for a job that has a good flexibility and is fast paced, Indeed Flex is suitable for you. This job is perfect for students and people who would like additional part time income.You can pick and choose the shifts you want to work from their app.

Use Code DAVIS184 for a £40 bonus on your first shift

Use Code DAVIS184 for a £40 bonus on your first shift and thank me later...If you’re looking for a job that has a good environment and great flexibility, Indeed Flex is good. This job is perfect for people looking for a part time job or if your a full-time studentyou can pick and choose the shifts you want to work from their app!

Use Code DZIFW for a £40 bonus on your first shift

Use Code DZIFW for a £40 bonus on your first shift Shifts can be short notice and competitive to secure if trying to work as soon as possible, but overall the process is very transparent

Flexible work, easy to apply, good for students/part-timers

Easy to apply, did video on phone discussing experience (no interview though as you just send them the video), and accepted couple of days later. Flexi shifts good for part-timers/students looking for extra cash.To get a bonus £40 on your 1st shift use code UHLTV.

Good pay and flexibility but extremely tiring job

You can choose when you want to work and the pay is quite good. However the job is very boring, lonely and tiring. Sometimes it is difficult to get a job near you. Good for a temporary job.

You meet nice people

Management aren’t really accommodating when you have childcare issues. Some supervisors set unrealistic goals. You meet nice people are willing to help

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break

Productive and fun place

Use promo code HIMMI as a referal code - your first shift you'll make an extra £40 :) Great flexibility and a supportive team, I would definitely recommend.

Free £40 when you enter XPELJ in redeem code

Very easy to join and make instant money and the app gives you an abundance of jobs to choose from. My only complaint is that convenient jobs (location, roles) do not come easy or quickly.

Pros

Good, quick pay

Cons

Jobs are often far or travel is not convenient

Fine

Good for recruitment work, not many shifts. Large variation of job roles you could end up doing . Decent enough pay. Not accepted for a lot of shifts ah well!

Great Place To Make Quick and Easy Money (they even have a bonus code to make extra money)

Great for those who need part-time work as well as those who are just looking to find an extra shift whenever they need it. Use my code MOHAO32 for an extra £40 for your first shift. Huge variety of work at various locations so you are pretty much-guaranteed shifts that can be done that are close to you and suit your schedule.

Pros

Bonus code (use mine to make extra for your first shift), relaxed atmosphere, constant influx of shifts

Amazing place to work

A wonderful company with excellent opportunities and amazing staff and management, fantastic career progression and I love helping people get jobs daily

Great for students

Great to make quick money as a uni student. The company allows you to work across different departments e.g. hospitality, warehouse operative etc. Meet loads of people .

Pros

Zero hours contract

Productive and fun

Good opportunities, good companies offered to work for - sport, racing, all kinds of exciting awards and entertainment events, good pay. Indeed Flex is quality.

Good part time job to get extra income

Working in the hospitality industry, can be very fast paced. the pay is good and the fact that its a zero hour contract means you can be flexible with the shifts you pick

productive and fun workplace

Nice company cultureFun place to work. Work hard play hard kind of place, amazing collaboration and an open door policy. Lovely place to work, with amazing benefits and rewards for hard work

They don't pay

I worked someplaces , I did same job what everyone else did but I couldn't get paid without any explanation and when I asked to support team about my case , they just says we are still waiting response from employer, there is no time limit it can takes forever

You can get jobs, just don't expect any support

This company will quickly send you to a job, so that they can profit from it. They will not support you in any way, will not answer emails or chats.If you want a stressful overall feeling then this is the place for you, if not find another temping agency.

Pros

Cons

no support at all

Nice

Really love it here ,as a student it's a really good way to earn extra cash on the side and you get to meet alot of new people.pay is also very nice so I would recommend

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Productive and you can earn £40 when you use Promo code SUSHS7 after downloading the app under Settings->Promo Code-> Redeem Code-> enter code.

Pros:Flexible Working hours Weekly PayGet verified for the jobs during interviewHoliday Pay for worked hoursGood work cultureCons:Unpaid break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement