Indeed Flex
Happiness score is 62 out of 100

Indeed Flex Employee Reviews

United Kingdom220 reviews

Fine

Good for recruitment work, not many shifts. Large variation of job roles you could end up doing . Decent enough pay. Not accepted for a lot of shifts ah well!

Great Place To Make Quick and Easy Money (they even have a bonus code to make extra money)

Great for those who need part-time work as well as those who are just looking to find an extra shift whenever they need it. Use my code MOHAO32 for an extra £40 for your first shift. Huge variety of work at various locations so you are pretty much-guaranteed shifts that can be done that are close to you and suit your schedule.

Pros

Bonus code (use mine to make extra for your first shift), relaxed atmosphere, constant influx of shifts

Insights into Indeed Flex

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Amazing place to work

A wonderful company with excellent opportunities and amazing staff and management, fantastic career progression and I love helping people get jobs daily

Great for students

Great to make quick money as a uni student. The company allows you to work across different departments e.g. hospitality, warehouse operative etc. Meet loads of people .

Pros

Zero hours contract

Productive and fun

Good opportunities, good companies offered to work for - sport, racing, all kinds of exciting awards and entertainment events, good pay. Indeed Flex is quality.

Good part time job to get extra income

Working in the hospitality industry, can be very fast paced. the pay is good and the fact that its a zero hour contract means you can be flexible with the shifts you pick

productive and fun workplace

Nice company cultureFun place to work. Work hard play hard kind of place, amazing collaboration and an open door policy. Lovely place to work, with amazing benefits and rewards for hard work

They don't pay

I worked someplaces , I did same job what everyone else did but I couldn't get paid without any explanation and when I asked to support team about my case , they just says we are still waiting response from employer, there is no time limit it can takes forever

You can get jobs, just don't expect any support

This company will quickly send you to a job, so that they can profit from it. They will not support you in any way, will not answer emails or chats.If you want a stressful overall feeling then this is the place for you, if not find another temping agency.

Pros

Cons

no support at all

Nice

Really love it here ,as a student it's a really good way to earn extra cash on the side and you get to meet alot of new people.pay is also very nice so I would recommend

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Productive and you can earn £40 when you use Promo code SUSHS7 after downloading the app under Settings->Promo Code-> Redeem Code-> enter code.

Pros:Flexible Working hours Weekly PayGet verified for the jobs during interviewHoliday Pay for worked hoursGood work cultureCons:Unpaid break

Free £40 bonus: ROBEV18 just after one shift :)

Build your own schedule system, it was nice to meet a lot of students during Indeed Flex jobs, and make some friends. Very easy, I got my first bar shift the day after I signed up. Use my code ROBEV18 for a free £40 bonus, you only need to complete one and it is paid out as a bonus.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Would not recommend to anyone.

I had to cancel a shift due to family bereavement and they suspended me from using the service. Once you're suspended, you can never work for Indeed Flex again. Really really poor company.The only enjoyable thing was that I met a few nice people. I would have continued working for them, it's just a shame that they operate the way they do.

Pros

Pay was ok.

Cons

No real breaks, no clear information on uniforms, unable to ever contact anyone, very unfair business model.

Free £40 for completing you first shift with promo code FELIH5

Have been with Syft for two years and its a great app to have on your phone. Pay rates from £10 - £20 and you can work when you want and all over the UK. Plenty of competitions and weekly pay. Free £40 for completing you first shift with promo code FELIH5

Productrice and workplace

Organised, resourceful and reliable team player. Has the ability to work methodically and is used to working in a busy kitchen as part of a team. Can work responsively under pressure and very fast.

Great values

A company with a lot of time for its staff. Work can be as stressful as you make it. OKRs are demanding but the company has big ambitions. The CEO is a brilliant leader and also open for conversation.

Pros

Helping people get jobs

Cons

Challenging OKRs for bonus

Fun work place, collaborative

Very good as a side job, very competitive as a chef, helps a lot to build your Knology about and work experience in different scenarios, meeting people from all over the world and make new friends.

Productive and fun place to work

I liked working here. I was really busy and my work colleagues were very professional and friendly.I enjoyed working here because I used my customer service skills and my communication skills and organisational skills.I learnt further prioritisation skills and used observational and memory skills in this fast-paced environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ideal when there is work available

Ideal when there is work available however the work is not regular enough to be able to pay your bills. Real shame as this could be an excellent way to earn money

Flexible and good pay

This job fits around your schedule with good and competitive pay. You have the opportunity to cross verify into different roles and work with many companies across the UK.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No guaranteed hours

Great concept but poorly managed and misleading

The concept is great but not managed properly and very misleading. You are misled in believing that if you sign up to the app and choose the job types you want to work and once verified you will get work with companies. You believe that once they have checked all your documents and personal details you would be verified via zoom interview and be able to get jobs on the app as companies would employ you on the basis of verification . Truth is very different verification is a interview via zoom for a specific job only and not for all the jobs you are interested in working. Waste of time. Management you have a great concept but poor run.

Pros

Could be great for earning extra money along side regular job.

Cons

Verification interview is for a specific job only and not for all jobs chosen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement