Indeed Flex

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

appcodeshiftchooseagencyroleextrainterview

Use code AYMAE4 for £40 BONUS 🤑 for FREE on your first shift

Interview was very easy and fast to sign up. You can choose when you want to work, so ideal for extra cash and for students. However some jobs can be far away which can take away transport cost. There are various different types of jobs from cleaning to warehouse, bartender, waiting and many more.

Looks good on paper but don’t get jobs

I used to get accepted for jobs and the weekly pay was great but now I don’t get accepted for anything and have jobs cancelled near to the date of the job. Can’t relay on this job for money.

Insights into Indeed Flex

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good pay

Use my code: SA-AK to get £40 bonus on your first shift!Its a fairly nice place to work, very flexible especially if you're a student. Very good pay compared to other companies.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

hours can be long and tiring

Use Code SINEN4 for a £40 bonus on your first shift

Use Code SINEN4 for a £40 bonus on your first shift and thank me later…If you’re looking for a job that has a good flexibility and is fast paced, Indeed Flex is suitable for you. This job is perfect for students and people who would like additional part time income.You can pick and choose the shifts you want to work from their app.

Use Code DAVIS184 for a £40 bonus on your first shift

Use Code DAVIS184 for a £40 bonus on your first shift and thank me later...If you’re looking for a job that has a good environment and great flexibility, Indeed Flex is good. This job is perfect for people looking for a part time job or if your a full-time studentyou can pick and choose the shifts you want to work from their app!

Good pay and flexibility but extremely tiring job

You can choose when you want to work and the pay is quite good. However the job is very boring, lonely and tiring. Sometimes it is difficult to get a job near you. Good for a temporary job.

You meet nice people

Management aren’t really accommodating when you have childcare issues. Some supervisors set unrealistic goals. You meet nice people are willing to help

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break

Free £40 when you enter XPELJ in redeem code

Very easy to join and make instant money and the app gives you an abundance of jobs to choose from. My only complaint is that convenient jobs (location, roles) do not come easy or quickly.

Pros

Good, quick pay

Cons

Jobs are often far or travel is not convenient

Productive and fun

Good opportunities, good companies offered to work for - sport, racing, all kinds of exciting awards and entertainment events, good pay. Indeed Flex is quality.

productive and fun workplace

Nice company cultureFun place to work. Work hard play hard kind of place, amazing collaboration and an open door policy. Lovely place to work, with amazing benefits and rewards for hard work

Nice

Really love it here ,as a student it's a really good way to earn extra cash on the side and you get to meet alot of new people.pay is also very nice so I would recommend

Pros

Pay is good

Cons

Productive and you can earn £40 when you use Promo code SUSHS7 after downloading the app under Settings->Promo Code-> Redeem Code-> enter code.

Pros:Flexible Working hours Weekly PayGet verified for the jobs during interviewHoliday Pay for worked hoursGood work cultureCons:Unpaid break

Free £40 bonus: ROBEV18 just after one shift :)

Build your own schedule system, it was nice to meet a lot of students during Indeed Flex jobs, and make some friends. Very easy, I got my first bar shift the day after I signed up. Use my code ROBEV18 for a free £40 bonus, you only need to complete one and it is paid out as a bonus.

Pros

Flexible hours

Free £40 for completing you first shift with promo code FELIH5

Have been with Syft for two years and its a great app to have on your phone. Pay rates from £10 - £20 and you can work when you want and all over the UK. Plenty of competitions and weekly pay. Free £40 for completing you first shift with promo code FELIH5

Ideal when there is work available

Ideal when there is work available however the work is not regular enough to be able to pay your bills. Real shame as this could be an excellent way to earn money

Flexible and good pay

This job fits around your schedule with good and competitive pay. You have the opportunity to cross verify into different roles and work with many companies across the UK.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No guaranteed hours

Great as a side job

Easy to use app that lets you select when and where you want to work. Weekly pay and pension after qualifying period. I wouldn’t rely on this as your main full time job as the jobs can dry up if there’s a lockdown etc

Pros

Well paid. Weekly pay, pick and choose when you want to work.

Cons

Unpredictable

Flexible but can be stressful

Totally flexible in terms of shifts and very decent pay. However, it might be stressful and feeling isolated working at different places as some might not really acknowledge your existence. But wouldn’t be much of a deal if you’re only planning to do a shift at that place

Pros

Good pay, Flexible

Cons

Isolated, stressful

Decent work when available. Flexibility is key.

Decent shifts that are paid slightly above what is paid by employer. Can be struggling to find suitable shifts at times as there little regularity of shifts provided, so can be a lot of competition for shifts when decent ones show up. Pay is weekly which works, though have had some pay issues a couple of times when app. failed to record shifts properly due to bugs in the app, took between a couple of days to a couple of weeks to sort, otherwise decent for temp work.

Pros

Some perks available once a minimum number of shifts have been done, Perks provided by collective benefits, Flexibility to choose shifts

Cons

Pay could be better, Can go through periods of time (weeks to a month or so) with very few shifts available, decent shifts go very quickly when available, support can be very hit and miss at times

Good to earn some extra cash

With indeed flex you can choose which shifts you want to work from the ones available and the shifts are usually well paid. I would highly recommend it it if you are looking to earn a bit more money along side a part time job or other commitments. There are various jobs you can do from supermarket shelf stacking, cleaning ,waiting and more. I wouldn’t recommend it as your only job as you don’t know which shifts will be available each week.

Pros

Well paid and you choose when you work.

Cons

Often had to commute a long way for shifts.

Flexible hours and new friends. Free £40 code: ROBEV18

Build your own schedule system, it was nice to meet a lot of students during Indeed Flex jobs, and make some friends. Very easy, I got my first shift the day after I signed up. Use my code ROBEV18 for a free £40 bonus, you only need to complete one and it is paid out as a bonus.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Indeed Flex with

• Indeed Flex
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?