Indeed Flex logo
Indeed Flex

Indeed Flex Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

They look after their employees and offer me the flexibility I need. Always work available and I can choose which shifts to take. Interview process was easy and efficient and staff were knowledgeable and transparent about the roles.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Well organized work place

Nice place to work. You can select your shift, nice managers, supervisors and colleagues. Work flows without stress. Most times, the destinations are very far but one have to go because the roles come without problems. The pay is not fantastic but better than other places

Pros

Free hot drinks and cheap restaurants

Cons

Great work place, great people and huge ambitions!

THEE best company I have ever worked for, hands down!! The culture, the people, the diversity and the fact that you are 100% included in all of the companies ambitions and achievements. Very fast paced, especially in the summer and around Christmas / New Year. There's a huge amount to learn especially in an ever expanding business which brings challenges, but the job satisfaction make it all worth while.All levels of Management are exceptionally supportive and super approachable, right up to the co-founders. All levels of staff are very well looked after and there's a real sense of family across all areas of the business.The working day is tough, but the achievements that are celebrated openly across the business really make it all worth while.

Pros

Great benefits, salary, the people, Management, transparency, the culture, diversity

Cons

Best place ever. Fun, frantic, exciting

Maybe a little cliched, but every day really is different - from prospecting the UK's largest enterprise clients and sharing great marketing across Social - to presenting exciting staffing solutions via Loom and Zoom. Although I work remotely as part of a large team, there are plenty of regular touch-points and 121s throughout the week. It's a collaborative, supportive environment where help, advice and support are given freely. Training (both Product and Skills-based) is provided constantly along with plenty of opportunities to help with Tenders, events and projects. The hardest part of the role is getting in front of Key Decision-makers at household-name companies. The most rewarding and enjoyable is when you do (because you're 100% confident in the Product, Support and Service) you are able to provide.

Pros

People. Products. Support. Benefits. Social. Comms.

Cons

None so far.

Productive and fun environment

Everyday in syft is not the same, there are some urgent issue that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible, you have to deal with high priority issue as they come in, in syft everybody you approach for help is ready to help and direct you to the right document to use. l learnt to use new tools to investigate issue raised in support board, HR team in Syft are very proactive always there to help. The hardest part of the the job is keeping up with number of issue being raised every week and triaging the support board. The most enjoyable part of the job is that l have a grate team and a good manager who is always there to help.

Pros

Flexible working hour

Great company

Syft has a really diverse work force with a progressive mindset. The management team value their staff and go above and beyond to ensure workers feel valued.

Pros

salary, commission structure, culture and environment, shares scheme, employee recognition rewards, online well being seminars

Cons

Targets not always realistic, communication could sometimes be better

a good move

For a software engineer, Syft is a challenging and highly collaborative place to work. Like any other role in software development, there are challenges aplenty but the culture here is one of recognition and continual improvement, facing those challenges head-on, making the time and a plan to tackle things like technical debt. Whilst technical excellence is very well valued (and measured as a department OKR) it is the ability to be a team player and to put the customer first, that ranks most highly.There is an "everyone is a leader" culture, engineers are encouraged to challenge and question the "why" and given the time and space to contribute more widely, beyond their team and day to day work.There is a real sense of purpose and common goals across the business, these are clearly and regularly communicated.I feel I have a good opportunity for growth and have noted others that have done so in their time here.People are very well rewarded and recognised here from management and peer-to-peer. Some of the perks and tokens of appreciation so far have included Amazon vouchers (for all staff) and additional days of holiday over Christmas.I feel there is a good work-life balance, I do not feel stressed or like there is too much of an expectation to deliver but just to do my job to the best of my abilities.Overall I feel very validated with my choice to accept a role with Syft and have zero regrets.

Pros

collaborative environment, good perks, competitive salary

Great Place to work!

Amazing opportunities and great place to work! Management is always there to help and inspire. It never gets boring at Syft hence we are constantly expanding.

Benefits

Very open, supportive and honest company

I have had the pleasure of working full time for Syft since Q4 2019. The 1st 6 months were incredible before the pandemic hit. I had 3 months of furlough where my salary was topped up to 100% not something I was expecting but something I am exceptionally appreciative of.

Pros

Excellent supportive culture, many benefits, immense technology!

Cons

Only because of pandemic no office!

Best place ever. Fun, frantic, exciting.

Pros

People. Products. Support. Benefits. Social. Comms.

Cons

None so far.

Jobs at Indeed Flex

See more jobs

Horribly managment.

Horrible managmanent. Impossible to speak with them by phone, Shyft doesnt wanna pay forlugh for staff but they are ready earn benefict from goverment. Working place is a khaos. Team leaders are doesnt know what to do.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours Managment lazy staffs

Fun

Every single shift is different as you are applying for different shifts on the app and working with different clients on a daily basis. Some clients are nice while other treat you unfairly just because they can.

Pros

Free food

All based around an app

If you struggle with internet usage they sanction you, take you off jobs without notice, pester you every morning after telling them you will work every shift given. The management is poor and unorganised and there’s a powerful lack in communication between SYFT and most of their clients causing issues in the work place. You have to watch it in some companies about driving, SYFT do not tell the client you might be under aged for insurance purposes and so far they’ve made a lot of broken promises

Pros

Good hourly rate

Cons

No benefits or holiday pay even when advertised

Awesome at the time

At the time I was out of work. I waited for maybe just under 1 month to start which was great at the time. This was at the christmas period so work is plentiful.

Pros

Paid weekly, after 3 weeks

Cons

Not enough shifts in other areas.

Calm place

It was alright, would have to search for shifts. There could be a drought with regards to shifts. Sometimes pay was a bit tricky. However, good experience.

Fun Agency To Work With

As a full time student in uni, the flexibility in shifts that Syft offers is exactly what I needed. When you work is all on your terms, and you meet different people every shift. However a lot of people work at Syft so you have to be quick to book shifts because they get taken up so quickly. Tip: To get shifts with higher pay rates, book the last minute ones, meaning the day before or on the day. It may be short notice for you, but if you're free, you'll most likely get higher pay.

Ok

Working for syft is ok because when there is lads of job opportunities it is easy to work but when there isn’t it could be really long until there is another shift

Warehouse operative

Short summary of the experience with syft. Pays reasonable Poor support Poor communication Inconvenient time slots... As some jobs availability requires you to be on the app 24/7 to be able book yourself a job.. Which isn't practical. Everything is literally done through the app, and the app it self sometimes crashes. Jobs are not frequent enough Work can varies from one days work for two weeks to 4 days a week But to be fair. That can depends on the area of experience you have as a employee. As my experience as only been with in the warehouse industry of things. Overall I would say this agency is more convenient for students who's looking to earn abit of cash... And doesn't offer good job stability..

Pros

Quick signing on process

Cons

More Inconvenient than a zero hour contract

Lack of jobs

Jobs disappear so quickly no chance to accept them maybe one job for a few months available to accept. Decent pay, just lack of jobs- no good to live off, good for school children to use as pocket money

easily manageable shifts which puts you in control

each shift is different because of the environment. working for Syft has been very good because it allows me to add some extra money during the month on top of my normal job.

Fun workplace

Great opportunity for student to earn money alongside their studies at a decent pay rate. Staff are excellent to work with, and you have the chance to relocate to difference working venues.
  • Indeed Flex