Indeed Flex
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

Indeed Flex

Indeed Flex Employee Review

Use code AYMAE4 for £40 BONUS 🤑 for FREE on your first shift

Interview was very easy and fast to sign up. You can choose when you want to work, so ideal for extra cash and for students. However some jobs can be far away which can take away transport cost. There are various different types of jobs from cleaning to warehouse, bartender, waiting and many more.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Various shifts and locations

I use Indeed Flex as much as I can. I love the fact that I can book onto several jobs in a week and chose my days off. There are so many positives for agency work with Indeed Flex. The only downside is that sometimes there is not enough work available.

Pros

Various shifts and jobs to choose

Cons

Not enough choices of work available

Looks good on paper but don’t get jobs

I used to get accepted for jobs and the weekly pay was great but now I don’t get accepted for anything and have jobs cancelled near to the date of the job. Can’t relay on this job for money.
Same role

Easy process, easy to book on and off shifts

Very good pay rates, app is great and easy to book on and off shifts, always someone you can talk to via the app or the phone, sign in amd out sheets at venues for proof youv attended. Always lots of shifts to choose from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement