Indeed Flex
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

Indeed Flex

Indeed Flex Employee Review

Various shifts and locations

I use Indeed Flex as much as I can. I love the fact that I can book onto several jobs in a week and chose my days off. There are so many positives for agency work with Indeed Flex. The only downside is that sometimes there is not enough work available.

Pros

Various shifts and jobs to choose

Cons

Not enough choices of work available

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great Place To Make Quick and Easy Money (they even have a bonus code to make extra money)

Great for those who need part-time work as well as those who are just looking to find an extra shift whenever they need it. Use my code MOHAO32 for an extra £40 for your first shift. Huge variety of work at various locations so you are pretty much-guaranteed shifts that can be done that are close to you and suit your schedule.

Pros

Bonus code (use mine to make extra for your first shift), relaxed atmosphere, constant influx of shifts
Same role

They don't pay

I worked someplaces , I did same job what everyone else did but I couldn't get paid without any explanation and when I asked to support team about my case , they just says we are still waiting response from employer, there is no time limit it can takes forever
Same location

Fine

Good for recruitment work, not many shifts. Large variation of job roles you could end up doing . Decent enough pay. Not accepted for a lot of shifts ah well!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement