Indeed Flex
Happiness score is 79 out of 100

Indeed Flex

Indeed Flex Employee Review

Never booked for any shifts

From 2019 to 2021, I enjoyed working for Syft/Indeed Flex as I was actually booked for shifts.From January until now, I have only worked 1 shift, having applied to over 200 shifts. At this point, I know for certain that I won't be booked for a shift when I apply. I have no strikes and my documentation is complete. I don't know if this is just my experience or if others have experienced the same.I would not recommend .

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Not booked for any shifts.

Same role

You meet nice people

Management aren’t really accommodating when you have childcare issues. Some supervisors set unrealistic goals. You meet nice people are willing to help

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break
Same role

Productive and fun place to work

I liked working here. I was really busy and my work colleagues were very professional and friendly.I enjoyed working here because I used my customer service skills and my communication skills and organisational skills.I learnt further prioritisation skills and used observational and memory skills in this fast-paced environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Same location

Great and conducive work environment

The company are have great workers who are loving and caring. The love in the environment make makes the work more sensitive I’m glad to have such a great people to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Indeed Flex with

• Indeed Flex
  • Never booked for any shifts