Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,178 reviews
goodtimecompanyworkingmanagementgreatworkjob

Fast paced fast growth tech company!

Featured review

Indeed selected this as a representative review
The company is changing and evolving constantly at an incredible pace, you need to feel comfortable with this as there is not always definitive answers to things.

All rubbish I am deaf BSL

I have uploaded CV about this they didn't not read about deaf BSL British Sign language they been call me no message and no email and they refuse about deaf work I put write abou (Deaf BSL British Sign language) I don't care about this I give bad feedbacks...

Pros

Cons

Refuse deaf for work and no message and email they only call me

Insights into Indeed

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Stay unemployed

STAY WELL CLEAR…….Complete joke of a set up, more corrupt than the snp.Flavour of the month when you say yes but when you say no it’s a different story.Different rules for different employees

Pros

Used uniforms

Cons

Overworked never paid right

Great products, colleagues and brand to work for

I'm given the responsibility to look after our largest brands, making sure they meet their hiring and branding goals within budget.The company has strong leadership and also coped very well through the Covid period.Great benefits including healthcare, Dental, Unlimited holiday, social events, bonus/commission, Free lunch, drinks, snacks, great office, IRG groups, training resources and more.

Overall good yet very frustrating at times

The heart of the company is in a good place and it's going in the right direction. It is very inclusive and the CEO sets an awesome tone. Colleagues help each other out in a positive culture. However, I only spend a minority of my time using my skill set and doing what I love and enjoy which is relationship management selling because of a range of tasks and activities that take me out of my flow. There are so many unproductive systems and processes in place that cause the frustration. The company is USA based and somewhat USA centric.

Encourages Growth and Wellbeing

Regarding employers growth and wellbeing, I truly believe Indeed has the employee's absolute best interest in mind. They encourage movement throughout the company (as they prefer to keep you once you're in the door!), and try their best to pay fairly and review fairly.

10 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're so glad to read that you have growth opportunities #insideindeed!

If you want a long term career like me this place ticks all the boxes

Start times are staggered to save hanging about waiting for other drivers. Vehicles are all new and well maintained, but you are expected to keep them clean. Loads are equally shared (no favouritism). In winter there is a rota for Saturday mornings and a few hours a week overtime is expected. Overall - Pay is good the other drivers are all good and management are fair and helpful if you need anything.

fast paced friendly workplace

everyday is different. there is always something to do and it is never really slow. good colleagues, friendly management. good amount of time for breaks.

Pros

flexible

Cons

minimum wage

Hard work sometimes long hours

Although challenging at times there is a lot to do but I enjoy working with the team I have There are a lot of policies to follow but when understood it becomes a lot easier

Fast paste

It is a enjoyable workplace to be in this environment all of the staff are friendly kind and helpful and respectful the management are so supportive and help us out a lot the money is low but still on minimum wages the hours can be long it depends how many hours you do everyone help each other out if they can't find the product of the items

Pros

10% discount

Cons

Low pay

24 April 2022
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us this review but we believe this is for the wrong company. We advise you to remove this and repost it for your current employer. Thanks again!

Really good place to work

If you're thinking of moving to a company Indeed is the place. Everyone is super friendly, helpful and the work life balance and benefits help a lot. Managers are incredible and understanding in all departments and the office is amazing

24 April 2022
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working #insideindeed. It's great to read your comments and to see that you recommend us as a great place to work!

Productive and fun workplace

Indeed care about their staff. It’s an innovative and fun workplace that challenges you to think outside the box and develop your career.Great training Great benefits

24 April 2022

Excellent company, to work for extremely inclusive.

I work in the CS team, it is very demanding roll, however the company is amazing with the support structure. Overall I really enjoy working at indeed, the office is great, work life balance is amazing with flexible options. The company is passionate in helping people get jobs, and they work towards this goal everyday! Internally I hope the company lowers the probational period, as it holds you back from progressing early on for certain projects.

Pros

Work life balance Remote working Office is great Leadership very good

Cons

Sales driven Very busy and demanding at times Pay should be higher for certain roles

24 April 2022
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Very supportive , friendly & great place to work

I use to work as a Warranty Administrator in Stratford upon Avon but retired recently after serving all most 10 years. I always felt a valued team member. I would recommend working for Listers to anyone. Great Employer.

Pros

Lots of incentives

Cons

Gets very busy sometimes

1 March 2022
Hi there! Many thanks for your review, however, this was intended for a different employer. We advise you to remove this and leave it for your current place of work. Many thanks!

Excellent place to work. Highly recommend

5 stars 100%. Very great place to work. pay is really good. good culture. can be stressful at times due to targets but that's expected and your rewarded in return

Pros

so many

31 January 2022

preety good place.

pretty good place, they work hard but it's fair and the security is okey. I would definitely recommend to anyone that is thinking about it. have fun..

31 January 2022
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working #insideindeed. We wish you all the best in your next career move.

Good store , great flexibility and excellent team to work with 10% staff discount and many add ins.

I was luck to be getting a job,as the management got in touch next day explained on the interview about the role and flexibility and showed me around what I will be doing and floor areas. I have been from temporary position to permanent in a short time and been given added responsibility ,where I can learn more and develop myself

Pros

10discount, flexible work timing to manage family life

Cons

Very busy and store is very hot at summer time

21 January 2022
Hello there! Thank you for leaving this review, however, we believe it was meant for one of our clients. We'd encourage you to edit this to ensure you're leaving positive feedback for the company you're currently working for. Thank you!

Not good

Not good at all i dont rate them they were not nice to me and i was nice to them. They made me work hard for little in return. I will not be returning.

29 December 2021
Hi there, we're disappointed to hear you did not have a positive experience with us. If you'd like to share more information or have a more confidential chat with us, please drop us an email at inside@indeed.comThank you.

Great culture & work life balance

Great culture & work-life balanceSupport management and opportunity to develop.Pay is below industry standard but there are other benefits to counter this - would still prefer better pay mind!

Pros

Unlimited PTO

Cons

Pay below industry standard

16 December 2021
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us this review. Our market rates are evaluated twice a year, and are adjusted as needed to remain competitive in each market we hire in. That being said we appreciate our rates may not be reflective of what you feel they should be! If you have any further feedback or questions around this please reach out to your local HRBP who will be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.

Welcoming company

Have joined the company recentlyLots to learnTraining very going and hands onThe company have been very welcoming and friendlyAll team trained very well to their relevant posts

Pros

Great teams

Cons

None so far

23 November 2021
Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review. We're thrilled to read your comments and wish you all the best during your career #insideindeed.

Stressful, unprofessional and harass staff

Felt undervalued from day dot, constant emails asking more and more of me. No work life balance and they don’t seem bothered about it. They give you snotty replies if you struggle with something.

Pros

None!

Cons

Working for them in general

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Indeed with

Learn about Indeed in popular locations

• Indeed
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?