Indepth Managed Services
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

Working at Indepth Managed Services: Latest Indepth Managed Services Reviews

United Kingdom46 reviews

communicationmonthstaffhourcompanypaytimeworking

Dependant on your site, it is an easy job

Typically an easy job, pretty much every day is the same. You work alone and never meet with a supervisor. The benefits are law required, very basic package, no advancement possible.

Pros

Easy (site dependant!)

Cons

No bonus on ANY occasion

Cleaning Role

I had to clean an electronics factory with my colleague and never had any problems. Got the work done in the allocated time each day and would call the main office when we needed more cleaning supplies.

Insights into Indepth Managed Services

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Cleaning in a work shop of a showroom.

Best company to work for. Where I work was at virtual Volkswagen I was in a car workshop cleaning all the mucky oil, petrol/diesel coolant, water, it was just a mess but I did my job and cleaned it to the hights level I love my job there I really did best people about.

Good Company

Worked there for short period and met some great people.Many employees have been there for a long time which speaks volumes. A good local employer with a national reach.

Fun work place

I worked for in-depth for 6 months and only left because of childcare issues. I loved working for the company and the people I worked with.I never had an issue with pay it was always in on time I hope in the future to be able to work for them again.

Ok

Managers are never on site get left 2 do own thing ,if you have a problem and its out of office hours the managers dont answer or help never on site 2 do audits

Cons

Late hours

Hospital environment

Working at a hospital environment can be stressful but also interesting as you meet different people and get to know the patients.Management are OK as long as you do your job properly.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Stressful sometines

Really good company

Good company,easy interview be yourself ,easy to get on with everything one that works on site, down to earth staff,just be yourself don't over do it .

Pros

Uniform

Great colleagues, hardworking

Indepth is a strong company to work for and it is built upon its excellent workforce. Everyone works very hard and supports each other. Good interview and made to feel welcome and part of the team.

Pros

Great people

Over worked.

Although a lovely company to work for, there isn't ever enough staff to cover sites, if you cover the hours, you don't always get paid correctly. Some colleagues were compassionate. Others not so much. A lot of work gossip and bullying too

Cons

Over worked not enough staff

Do not work for this company

This company was discusting to work for there was no support. I failed my probation period due to attendance. I had tested positive for Covid. I worked hard with no support. The girls in the hub were lovely but everything else was terrible.

Appauling company and staff

I worked for this company and shocking is a understatement appalling operations director rude and arrogant has no idea how to treat employees fairly smile to your face and stab u in back snakes and your just number to them the only decent staff are the area managers as they work extremely hard but for very little pay and thanks would not recommend working here if ur desperate and dont want a life home

Pros

None ruthless spinless jokers

Cons

All bad

Some the management was lovely the girls at the hub was lovely but the new management was terrible

The firm was good to work for The bigging of the contract I even took on 2 jobs with the covered when ever they needed til the new site managed people. Come in the company then the company turned horrible

Horrible company, horrible culture, horrible way to treat people like numbers than human beinhhs

I worked for the company for a while. They have never managed to pay my wages on time. Managers were awol, always busy, giving excuses. no employment opportunities to progress. That is why I decided to leave the company. They have treated me like a number,, a statistic rather than a human being. I was depressed, stressed out and they have never provided any support at work. Do not work for this company, they have a culture where they contract you, they leave you at the mercy of your own self and they never pay attention to your requirements nor are there to support you. A company should help its employees in every possible way, not treat them like a number, like if they were nothing. I am a person, a human being, and not a machine that you can use to enrich your pockets with.

Don't work here

Do not work for this company if you are applying for area manager role,they promise you the Earth and all the help going but delivered nothing. They expect you to drive for well over 150 miles in some cases to clean a site that takes an hour. They won't use mobile cleaners so area manager has to clean do audits interviews and all the time being micro managed by regional manager. They give you a works van but then what ever petrol you spend is taken out of you wages and paid back to at so many pence per mile you have done,this doesn't even cover cost of fuel so you are in essence being charged to do the job you employed for. They don't pay you correctly iv since left this joke of a company and they have now even cocked up my last pay,again taken money out of wages for petrol used. If you are a cleaner then it's ok place to work but if manager avoid like the plague.

No commotions

only work there a few week. When I handed my notice in, two days before I left i get called from the office because they didn't knew i was leaving and ask when I leaving.

Where I worked the staff were great, Management were nonexistent to extinct

Poor management, no communication, no respect, poor advancement within the company. If you had a problem with the work or a member of staff management did not want to know at all, Calls and Emails go days even months without response, The only time management contacted its staff is when the client had some sort of problem that need dealing with other than that nothing! Duties kept on changing to the point of me not knowing what they were! They even break their own policies when dealing with problems! They paid dead on £8.21 while other sites doing the same job were paid higher sometimes £3/4 more. I would not work for Indepth again as it killed my happiness and kicked my depression up full to the point of going back on to medication just to cope!

Poor

The management are rude and unhelpfull the nearest supervisor was in wales and i was based in midlands complete joke they never pay properly and the product are cheep and nasty worst place ever worked avoid if your on a 3 person site and there off you still have to do the work with no extra pay

Good to work for

I really enjoyed my work and the management are good aswell they were really understanding when my little girl was ill .u just went in and got on with the job Vertu motors is a good place to work

Avoid like the plague

Worked for this company for 3 month it has to be worse company in the world they under pay you all the time. supervisor you never see and talk to you like your a kid avoid this company

Ok if you work as if self employed. Management totally absent unless you’re sick

Night work in a clinical setting, need to be a grafter to stick it. High expectations within a very limited time frame. But solid work for as long s you can stand the hours and labour.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indepth Managed Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement