Individualised Care Ltd logo
Individualised Care Ltd

Individualised Care Ltd Employee Reviews

Making people and beautiful. That's why I'm proud of my work and so I like the work, because it makes me happy with myself and also gives me joy to my family.

Pros

Free day

Cons

24 hours

Individualised Care is enthusiastic, positive and very well organised agency

I have recently joined Individualised Care (Wood Green), it's a Very positive company dealing with improving the work life culture by offering a first rate services to the service users and employees. Individualised Care always support dedicated staff who are passionate about their roles.Best part of the job is the very warm family type atmosphere in the office and also with the people. Management is very supportive and always help when needed. Individualised care equally support their all staff and service users this is what I like more about my agency.

Pros

Career Development to management level

Review for New Employees

Individualised Care is a highly dedicated, efficient, competent Care and Service provider company. A great place to work with a very supportive management team that cares for the service users and their employees.The company offer excellent training opportunities, supervision & Appraisals to its dedicated team of carers. Carers in turn deliver high quality standard of care and services to our clients despite their various individual challenges.New employees don’t have reasons to panic because the Company have experienced carers that support and mentor newly recruited staff as well as help manage their anxieties until they become more confident in their roles.Individualised Care Ltd rewards hard working, competent carers that promotes clients dignity, respect and independence as well as working passionately and amicably with service users and their families respectively.Come and join a company where the management and the carers benefit from Team Work, support career development and progression. I highly recommend Individualised Care to you.

Pros

Management are very supportive of their employees.

Cons

A Professional place to be and very care oriented.

Having applied for a care position, I was invited to an interview.At the Interview I was asked all the questions I would usually be asked.The business model was appealing and the company appears to be pushing in the right direction with the right ethos. I was offered a job and put with a competent carer for my shadow day and they made me feel very welcome. I asked many fit members about the company and they were all complimentary. I have made many good colleagues that I would class as friends and I feel as though my work needs are met and I can express my concerns in a professional manner. Overall I have had a good start to my career with this company and hoe it continues for many years to come. Would recommend the company as a place of work or for your loved ones.

Progressive, productive and great place of work

Individualised care company is a good place to work.Good pay rate , great team work , excellent manager and opportunity to grow. I will recommend individualised care company for anyone that’s ready to work and earn a living.

Cons

Good hours

Terrible environment to work

Awful company to work with, management team and manager are so disrespectful and not understanding and does not support the needs of the employees. I wanted more training and the manager dismissed my contract by text! Very unprofessional

Pros

Non

Cons

Poor management

Full time work with salary !

Great all round care company, well run and managed. guaranteed hours if you can do them ! must have full time availability to achieve the 24k salary, with some weekend work. All in all best care company I have worked for in Haringey, I have worked with 4 others over the past few years.. this one easily the best with good training as well. Seem to have a lot of new clients in west Haringey at the moment so very little travel time required, rota is constantly undated to fill in any gaps. So well managed. this company is big on reporting and communication.All and all very happy to have a full time job in this difficult time with Virus.

Pros

Salary.. lots of work

Cons

not alot.. rota is updated alot

Consistent care work with Salary

This company is what I have been looking for from a care company. I have steady work in haringey with very little travel , I have built up to qualify for their salary which only took 2 weeks. First week I worked about 25hiurs then second week I did 35 hours ( pay rate was £10.75) then from week 3 I have been doing circa 40 hours every week some weeks 42 or 43. Have job security is great especially with so many company’s not having enough work.I would highly recommend this company , coordinators/ recruiters and managers and very helpful and supportive if you want it work ! Thank you all at Individualised Care for this opportunity

Pros

Guaranteed Work with Salary

Cons

Not much

Support worker

Great company to work for, have worked in care for 15 years , with this organisation been there now Nearly 5 years , good lines of communication great manager and senior boss , so supportive if ever a Problem, would highly recommend working here , all clients are Woodgreen , Hornsey , Finsbury Park and Tottenham and some Highgate and Muswell hill .

Pros

Excellent team spirit and helpful organisation

Cons

Could do with 45 hours a week instead of 35

Training is not fit for purpose

The trainer arrives late and the training is very disorganised and of a very poor standard The trainer/manager is rude and unapproachable The trainer is intimidating I would not recommend this company to anyone

Jobs at Individualised Care Ltd

See more jobs

Worse employer ever

Worse company I have ever worked for. Very poor and chaotic management. Last salary was not paid. I would never recommend to anyone to work for this company.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new clients supporting them with there day to day needs knowing that you made them smile

I enjoyed my time working for individualised care the manager and staff were very nice . The hours were long and lots of traveling had to rush from client to client if you was doing double ups which can be stressful at times

great team work

A Domiciliary Care Agency well led by an experienced manager a Great team of care workers People are valued for their work The agency is well known by the local authority

Pros

team work

Cons

Best care company to work for

Have worked here for 2 years now , a very well balanced company that rewards well. I live in Tottenham the majority of my clients are in N15 and N17 , they also have lots of clients in Wood Green and Hornesy , there is great team work careers help each out when required , travel down is now down to a very minimum as coordinator are very careful around this so caters can maximise the time caring with each client , I have around 10 clients within my postcode in Tottenham N17. Also this company provides on going free training and constant supervision, there is always managers In The office which is conveniently located in Wood Green. All in all this is the best care company I have worked for in Haringey, I used to work for London care and bluebird care which are larger organisiations .. however I found them in kaous.. poorly organised , no time to travel to client , while been send all over the place , an absolute nightmare . I am very happy to recommend individualised Care to anyone who wishes to join as I’m a senior career now I sometimes help with shadow teIningo new recruits .. so come and join me :))

Pros

Well organised Company

Cons

Nothing really

Excellent company to work for

Great team, great training and great communication This is the best care organisation I have worked for and I have been a professional Carer for 10years. Very well supervised and a proactive management team make my job much easier in a difficult challenging sector. Pay is now £9.20 per hour with a constant steady work in the same areas to minimise travel time. If you have good availability and commit to this company you won’t go wrong , I earned almost 25k last year as a carer .

Pros

Great all round company

Great company

I am an ex employee of individualised care, I miss working there but had to relocate due to personal problems Now live outside London but in the future if I do return to London, individualised care will be my first choice The manager / director of care is a very kind hearted woman, friendly and presented quite approachable. She dealt with problems effectively and very organised , she encourages reporting most especially bad practices or whatever makes service users and staff sad. Manager looks very young and quite focus I love her because she is a no nonsense person She does not take bad practices and making others uncomfortable likely. I enjoy working at this company and I miss everyone most especially the overall manager. They deserve outstanding Cqc rating

Pros

High

Worst care company in Haringey

I did not enjoy my experience with Individualised Care , I had high hopes after hearing what an established company they are, only to find they are poorly managed, understaffed and the atmosphere was not good, staff morale was very low and I felt I did not receive proper training to do my job. Saw my manager about my concerns and instead of it being in confidence she passed it on to my line manager, who was a bully and expected everything to be perfect straight away. Hardly any time with residents as paperwork came first! Packages lost and staff poorly managed

Pros

Cons

Long travelling visit

A good team to work with

It is a good team to work with but staff spend a lot of time travelling from one client to another. I enjoy providing support to my clients and have had the opportunity of being exposed to various client groups with varied conditions and support needs.

Pros

Lovely staff to work with

Cons

Long travelling time with less times for clients care

Fun workplace

I enjoy the Challenging role and learnt a lot from Management Team, Co-workers, employees/staff who work under me,. more can be discussed on one-to-one or face to face meeting.

Pros

timings, local to my house

Cons

Work Culture and Work Ethics not upto mark

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Individualised Care Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement