Infinite Group logo
Infinite Group

Infinite Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun Workplace

Grreat working days, learned a lot through the training given. Great management team with excellent email and telephone communication given. The workplace is very polite and helpful. Always fast resolving working issues. A very enjoyable place to work if you like to work individually with the support of a team when needed,

They will get you a great job with great people but Infinite themselves will be lacking

It seemed that the whole time I was there they were just marketing themselves, they had no involvement with the work we did. For a number of months they had our hours incorrectly, resulting in issues. They were constantly making claims about aspects of out work that they were not present for and often the evidence to support these claims wasn't very strong. I never felt that my environment was particularly diverse and those diverse employees seemed to have issues with infinite despite the praise from their managers and peers, many of them have left.

Pros

Great learning experiences with great companies

Cons

Infinite can behave as if they care very little about staff wellbeing

Fun workshop

Working with infinity security was interesting,I love security job and I love to work with term mates and long hours swift.The company was closed down because of the the misunderstanding of the company ceo.

Pros

Holiday pay

Cons

Long hrs

my Manager in the warehouse was brilliant

I only worked there for 8 months and i was in the warehouse, my manager was very help full in training me. He was brilliant to work with, made me feel at ease and was very understanding sorry it was only for a short period of time. Due to the company loosing contracts they had to let me go. I did not have anything to do with the rest of the company so can not really say anything about the office staff, but i enjoyed working in the warehouse. Typical day in the office was answering the telephone, producing invoices,filling,getting the post ready for collection,delivering daily post to the correct departments,ordering consumables for the vending machines and canteen, emailing customer. What i enjoyed about the job was the company that i worked with they were very friendly and made you feel a ease.

Cons

had to work over christmas period

Loved learning new skills

I was given the opportunity to learn and gain qualifications and work within various departments. It was a fun company to work for that would regularly instigate team building and sociable activities.

Pros

Coffee at my desk

Cons

Bus Service

Fantastic opportunity

Very good company to work for with the Sony contract I worked on, management were very good left me to it as they had no issues with my performance but if I needed them they were there for me. Good rate of pay and incentives aswell. Was offered new contract but the goalposts got moved just before I was due to start so didn't take the job. However this was down to Currys/pc world NOT Infinite Group.

Pros

Pay working hours bonus and incentives

Cons

Their customers could control if you worked or not.

easy job, no progression

Okay job, easy 9-5.30. Lots of driving around the country, managers didn't seem to bothered about you as long as you were doing your job. Got paid always on time, frustrated with the lack of of progression.

Pros

car, pay

Cons

long hours, no progression

Relaxed Place to work in.

Not a bad company to work for, I was there for a number of years, sadly economic downturn effected the company and I was released. A nice relaxed business.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere

Non professional

Stitched me up totally. Left a temp to perm job to work there. Manager was an idiot who could not sort out printing labels never mind how to talk in a straight line. Got sacked when I had a family crisis. Would not recommend this lot at all

Lies lies and more lies

What is the point in working for a company that don't pay your expenses!!!!!! who just decide one day while your on holiday to send performance improvement plan letters to your house in the first 3 months of employment!!!! When you only been there 5 months and haven't even had a proper induction process

Pros

Cons

Loads

Jobs at Infinite Group

See more jobs

loved it!!

This job was my first job and I loved it. It was a fun job and also helped me with my confidence, the training Infinite Group give to their staff are brilliant!!

Pros

Brilliant company

Cons

N/a

ok

I am responsible for events &, flights planning, hotels and travel booking. Taking full and correct details of all personal details, dates, flexibility from clients. Coding up purchase invoices for processing and segregating invoices to folders. Dealing with remittance letters, invoice/payment queries. Identifying and placing the correct tickets/reservations to clients. I also ensuring responses are maintained in an appropriate time period to fill bookings as quickly as possible. My job role is updating informations to be submitted to Head Office. Ensuring all problems/complaints are handled appropriately and politely. Developing and maintaining good communication links and working relationships with clients. I am raising purchase orders.Working to daily deadlines, working under pressure. Maintain an effective filing system of past and current business transactions. Ensuring personal and collective actions are taken within the Infinite Group are in the best interest of the company as a whole. Dealing with key projects between customers and personnel. Maintaining day-to-day-customer-relationships. Participating in corporate trainings Problems solving. I have working knowledge of IT Tools (Microsoft Word/Excel, Microsoft Outlook).

fun environment

worked with fantastic group of people, learned a lot in terms of sales and different techniques that people use. provide good training so you know exactly what to do when on the shop floor the hardest part of the job communicating with clients that deal with stock as they can be a bit slow sometimes.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

can get quiet sometimes

Poor management however good experience learnt

In this role I learnt a vast amount about working in a finance department and accounting. My initial role was credit control and a large part of my day was spent following up with clients to ensure all invoices were paid. At month end I was also very involved in completing all necessary tasks such as checking trial balances and managing the accrual and prepayment schedules. Unfortunately this aspect did not come with very much training however I still managed to pick up on exactly what needed to be done.

Pros

Financial experience

Cons

Lack of management support

Excellent Company to work for

Iv work with Infinite Group at present and I can highly recomend them, they look after their field staff and pay well and prompt. They have provided myself with lots of varied work, and have a support team on the end of the telephone if you have any issues. A typical day at work can be very varied depending on the job you are working on. I have learnt a huge amount since working for them on the technology side of things My co workers have always been great to work alongside with the same work ethics as myself. The hardest part of the job is imagining not working for this company. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday can be different, and interesting, generally learning something new every day.

Pros

Working for a great company

Cons

In all my years i am yet to come across a con