Infinite Sales Solutions

Infinite Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Personal and business development

Firstly the reason as to why i have not stayed here is because i am going to university but i am tempted to drop out because i know this opportunity is amazing. If you have the hunger to succeed in life and want free guidance in how to do so then this is the best opportunity. Compared to other sales companies, you receive advice from colleagues with financial freedom, at a young age. The staff are easy to get along with and extremely welcoming. When i worked here i began to take a lot more positive outlook on life. There is also no seniority and workers are relatable. The owner Sharon, has an inspiring story and puts all her faith into people that start. One of the staff, has only been there for 9 months and is on the way to start her business. The business really shows that anything is possible. If you’re bored in your current job definitely give this a try and if you want to develop as a person.

Pros

Self-employed, no seniority, free coaching, opportunity to grow

Liers

The "travely" is a journey to the place where you are look for looking supporters. And if you are not lucky, you have a problem with hit the weekly goal.

Pros

You can drink whonever you want and your leader paid

Cons

making a personal recruitment, £25 per supporters' signature.

Educational and lively

Learned some great skills and managed to save enough to buy the car I was saving for. This role has really helped me get into my new career and after just a few months I have much better confidence.

Pros

Lots of education meeting great people

Cons

You have to willing to work for it

Entrepreneurs Hub!!

If you are ambitious and want more than the average for yourself, come to Infinite today! 'Not for the faint hearted' Enthusiasm Passion Work Ethic. Consistency. These are the requirements, Got what it takes?

Pros

Ongoing coaching and development in the Sales and Marketing Industry.

Cons

Not for the intorverted

Amazing workplace

I love Infinite Sales Solutions! During my time here I have developed skillsets I didn't know I had, earned more money that I would have working a 9-5 job and became massively confident. After setting a goal to at the beginning of my career here, I can say I have surpassed my expectations. If you are thinking of applying please know the opportunity can change your life!

Fantastic Opportunity and Fun Environment

Infinite Sales Solutions is a great working environment. The people around you are very friendly and are always there to help you. There is lots of opportunity for personal development and education is above and beyond. Working in commission has given the opportunity to earn more than I ever have and I have become a lot more independent and confident.

Working here has changed my life!

Infinite sales solutions have given me the chance to finally progress in my career the way I have wanted to, my outlook to life has became more positive and I have also received constant help with any business and personal struggles that I have had, the work environment is like nothing I have ever experienced in my life, the people really care about you and the travel opportunities are also amazing!

Don't bother

Seems all great at the start, told about all the great opportunities and 'travelling' (meaning which getting trains and car rides to locations you're sent to completely out of your own pocket). Then they the drop the bomb that its commission only and this idea of 'the harder you work the more you'll earn', this is simply not true. You could work all day in the lashing rain trying your best and only earn £20 a day. Avoid avoid avoid, unless you like not being paid a living wage and working 54+ hours a week for less than you would earn at a part time job lol! Lovely people in the team and friendly atmosphere and the boss is very nice too other than the constant rubbing in the face of how much money they make whilst your still drenched from walking around in the rain from the day before.

Amazing

The best opportunity I have been given. Such a happy positive place to work, everyone is so helpful and motivated. If you want to make more than the average wage with a healthy, strong mentality infinite is the place.

Wouldn’t go back to any other job

Wouldn’t go back to another role, ISS has taught me how to be self motivated, it’s been amazing for my own personal development and developed me to have a vision. I go on frequent trips to London and have been invested in to be sent Amsterdam & Monaco for business trips & conferences. It’s an extremely positive environment to be apart and I actually look forward to coming to work. Compared to the traditional work place we’re everyone constantly complains and you’re always told what you’re doing wrong opposed to what you’re doing well. You’re never left alone as coaches are provided and it’s in there best interest for you to do well. Amazing opportunity if you make the most of it.

Gateway to entrepreneurship

This job has changed my perspective on my business abilities. You get paid for what YOU work for, so if you have the drive to progress- you’ll be able to build your own company from the ground up! The level of experience we receive is unparalleled not only in terms of marketing, but also in terms of self growth. The teaching we get creates a springboard for the necessary pathways to being a successful business owner

Perfect job

I love working for infinite. I have traveled with the company, I have made more money than i ever have working for a “normal” job. My mentality is so strong as the people in the work place are very supportive and look out for each other. I would recommend this place, highly.

Pros

Motivational Meetings. Travel.

Cons

There isn’t any cons

Liars and Cheats

When I Originally started working for Infinite Sales, I was promised X Y and Z, I'm still waiting for X. Due to this role being commission only I was also told that if I were to hit certain targets that I would be earning a certain amount, however those were lies, I never made half of what I was promised even though I had hit those target laid out by the manager. If anyone is considering working for this company, my advice would be to look elsewhere, you will earn more on minimum wage than working for Infinite Sales.

productive and welcoming workplace

the typical day included having lunch with coworkers and leaving together to sell a product at peoples doors. I've learned to be independent and socialise with more people, and also how to develop my own business within the short amount of time I've been there.

Pros

learned something new each day

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinite Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2